Consider this available item
Merax Falcon Full Suspension Mountain Bike Aluminum Frame 21-Speed 26" Bicycle
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 🚲 Dual-Suspension design smooths bumps while biking and increases control for fluid riding
- 🚲 Fitted Shimano 21-speed derailleurs and shifters for reliable and smooth gear shifting
- 🚲 Linear pull breaks provide enhanced stopping power
- 🚲 Designed to be the most fully featured and economical entry level mountain bike to meet all of your riding needs
- 🚲 Weight Capacity: 330 lbs,1 Year Warranty
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Aluminum Frame Dual-Suspension design smoothest the bumps and increases control
Shimano 21-speed Derailleurs and Shifters for Reliable and easy Shifting
Linear pull brakes provide great stopping power
The most fully featured and economical entry level mountain bike
Weight Capacity: 330 lbs
Frame: 6061 Heat Treated ALLOY
Fork: Full Suspension designed, Certificated CPSC Approved
Shifter: Shimano ASLRS35LNBC & Shimano ASLRS35R7ET
Wheels: 26"x1.95, Certificated CPSC Approved
Derailleur: Shimano ARDTZ50GSBT
Brakes: VB-968SK Linear pull brakes
Pedals: FP-806 9/16"
Number of Speeds: 21
Frame size: 17"
Assembly and Tuning Required
This bicycle arrives 85% assembled. You will need to install the pedals, front wheel, handlebar and air up the tires.
Pedal threads are different from left side and right side. L / R signs are marked on the spindle of the each pedal, make sure they are assembled on the right side (when you ride on the bike, left pedal on your left hand, right pedal on your right hand). The right side pedal has a right-hand thread(removes counterclockwise, installs clockwise). The left side pedal has a left-hand thread (removes clockwise, installs counterclockwise).
Thread both pedals into the crank arms as far as you can by hand. Then Fully Tighten them with the wrench. If the pedals are not fully tightened, it may get loose and damage the threads, we will not be responsible for such damages.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 55.2 x 27.2 x 7.7 inches; 44.7 Pounds
- Item model number : MS036323EAA
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : September 18, 2017
- Manufacturer : Merax (Sports)
- ASIN : B075QGMWS1
Best Sellers Rank:
#739,689 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #1,216 in Exercise Bikes
- Customer Reviews: