- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Beekman House; 1st edition (May 23, 1984)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0517381990
- ISBN-13: 978-0517381991
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 9.2 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,722,060 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Mercedes-Benz: The First Hundred Years Hardcover – May 23, 1984
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
' The Complete story of the world's first automaker. A tradition of uncompromising excellence over a century of unparalleled achievement. All the history-making Benz, Daimler, and Mercedes-Benz models 1886-1986. Includes competition and engineering highlights, plus 64 full color pages.'
Browse award-winning titles. See more