Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Mercer Culinary Genesis 7-Piece Forged Steak Knife Set
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$14.00 (19%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ergonomic Santoprene handle offers superior comfort and a non-slip grip, even with wet hands. Will not break down from exposure to kitchen oils and is able to withstand hot and cold temperatures.
- Bolster strengthens the knife, adds durability, and provides excellent balance for better handling when cutting food. Available in short bolster.
- High-carbon, no-stain German cutlery steel resists rust, corrosion, and discoloration. Precision forged construction for better strength and durability.
- Taper-ground edge allows for added stability, easy honing, long lasting sharpness, and increased efficiency when cutting and chopping.
- Tang provides excellent balance
- NSF Certified: meets strict standards for public health protection with regular inspections
- Limited lifetime warranty
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|ZüM Knives||Renaissance Knives||Genesis Knives||Millennia Knives||Knife Guards|
|Professional Quality Mercer Cutlery||Premium high carbon German stainless steel. Full tang ergonomic Delrin handle.||High carbon German steel. Triple-riveted ergonomic Delrin handle.||High carbon German steel. Full tang ergonomic Santoprene handle.||One piece high carbon Japanese steel. Ergonomic Santoprene handle.||Keeps expensive blades protected during storage and transporatation.|
Mercer Culinary – The Workhorse of the Kitchen
Over 30 years ago the founders of Mercer Culinary recognized the need for high-quality, value-driven cutlery for both professionals & food enthusiasts. They developed knife brands that were accessible to everyone including trained chefs, industry professionals, culinary students & home cooks.
In the years since then the company has grown to be a global source for precision culinary tools & accessories encompassing six product categories; cutlery, kitchen tools, sharpening, plating, storage & apparel.
With quality, performance, value, & service continuing to be the foundation of Mercer Culinary, the second generation, family run business, embraces tradition, but continues to look forward to meeting the changing needs of professional chefs & food enthusiasts. The company’s approach is all about collaborating with master chefs & industry leaders to understand their challenges & needs, then develop products which take food preparation, cooking & serving to a new level.