3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Dr Mercola, Blue Tube Headset, 1 Unit (3.5mm Jack), Louder, Clearer Sound
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
|Headphones Jack||3.5 mm|
About this item
- Each Package of Dr. Mercola Blue Tube Headset Contains one (1) Unit
- Following Dr. Mercola’s belief in providing the best quality products,this product features advanced acoustic technology, and hassle-free use
- Enhanced speaker for louder, clearer sound, with a wiring system that reduces feedback and distortion. More ergonomic positioning of the sound chamber hangs freely between your cheek and collar bone, reducing contact with your body.
- Dr. Mercola's Blue Tube Headset sounds better than ever with dual earbuds and full stereo sound!
- All Dr. Mercola products are backed by a full 30-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return it to us for your money back - no questions asked.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Blue Tube Headset Sounds Better Than Ever With Dual Earbuds and Full Stereo Sound
It's a simple concept: the further away your phone is from your head and body, the better.
The new Blue Tube Headset with advanced Aircom 2 technology was developed with simple physics in mind to keep radiation to a minimum.
Dr. Mercola Blue Tube Headset uses hollow, air-filled tubes to convey sound from the chest to the ear, preventing radiation from your phone from traveling up the air-filled tubes to your head.
The new and improved Blue Tube Headset features advanced acoustic technology, delivering sound wave-based and not radiation-based communications, superior communication and hassle-free use by combining the following state-of-the-art features:
- Enhanced speaker for louder, clearer sound
- Specially designed internal wiring system that reduces feedback and distortion
- More ergonomic positioning – the sound chamber hangs freely in the air between your cheek and collarbone, reducing contact with your body
Reasons Why We Recommend the Blue Tube Headset
Blue Tube Headset is durable and designed to last a long time. And it's so comfortable you’re likely to forget you’re using it. Plus, it sounds great!
Here are six solid reasons why we recommend the New and Improved Blue Tube Headset for everyone in your household:
- Effectively reduces cell phone radiation with the RF3 Aircom 2 patented technology.
- Delivers state of the art, crystal clear stereo sound with dual earbuds, using advanced acoustic technology featuring air-filled wireless tubes and advanced sound chambers.
- Is retractor-free – no more stuck or tangled cords.
- Provides dependable, trouble-free operation for everyday use.
- There are no metal conductors in the airtubes or earpieces like other hands-free units that can boost radiation.
- Now comes with 3 sets of foam ear tips - Small, Medium, and Large – to fit almost any size ear. All included.
It’s always better to be too safe than sorry when it comes to cell phone radiation.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The ear piece is not snug in your ear , and other people have had the same complaint. In addition, and more importantly, the soft rubber piece ,which fits in your ear, surrounding the hard plastic totally fell off, and went missing. I purchased two of these headsets and the soft rubber is missing from one ear piece on both of them, so they are useless. I called Mercola customer service, and "because I bought them from Amazon, there is nothing they can do."
Truly not Happy and feel ripped off!!!!!!
UPDATE: They break EASY AND DO NOT GET THE WARRANTY plan they want to add. ALL it did was tell me to go to the manufacturer. TERRIBLE warranty. GO TO BEST BUY and get the warranty plan there and they replace on the spot and don't mess with manufacturer plan. TERRIBLE
However, my only complaint is that I am unable to monitor myself (hear my voice in the headphones). Its like talking with earplugs in, so it can be distracting. I can hear the caller just fine, but when I talk my voice can not be heard in the headphones.
Update - 3.5 mos later. Update review from 4 stars to 2stars because of durability issue. The right side sound completely went out... I switched back to my $6.95 Panasonic ear buds that I have been wearing for 2 years until I figure out if there are any air tubes worth buying at this time.
The theory here is that by not having the electromagnetic waves from the transducers near the brain, the risk of brain cancer is reduced. I like the idea, even if completely unproven. The sound is fine, but here's what is NOT:
- There is no volume control! You can pickup and end the call be pressing on the same kind of tube that iPhone buds have, but you cannot control the volume. You need to use the volume controls on the phone itself for that.
-The ear buds are not as comfortable is iPhone buds.
- The ear buds keep falling out of my ears.
- The ear buds have soft rubber replaceable tips and the phones come with three different sizes. Because of this I'm assuming they will degrade over time (soft rubber) and not be as durable as the more comfortable and secure regular iPhone ear buds; hence, the 4 starts for durability is assumed.
- I expected the transducers to be right where the tubes leave the phone so that I wouldn't have electromagnetic producing devices near my body. Instead, they are hanging right next to my heart and lungs.
Top reviews from other countries
Best headset to buy-fantastic and with three sizes of ear pieces. I have small ears so perfect fit and there is a medium and large in the pack.