Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 75 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 77 reviews
on January 6, 2014
Purchased for my 1 1/2 year old granddaughter. Would have preferred the "old" hard sided suitcases like my son had, but apparently they aren't made any more. The three vinyl sides are fine but the front with the train picture is covered with a cheap piece of clear plastic----why, I don't know. It would have been great without it. That small grievance aside, my granddaughter has already packed it to come to my house and loves it. I would purchase it again, just making you aware of the plastic cover over the front.
on March 12, 2016
A cute case for your toddler. But right out of the box this case handle looks like it won't stay. It is bulging out the top when picked up by the handle. Even before anything was put into the case. I don't know if I got a returned product or what. But mine is poorly constructed. Which is too bad because it is a cute case.
on March 30, 2016
Some 35 years ago I gave a red Going to Grandma's to my granddaughter. This one was for my great-granddaughter.
Both she and her mother were pleased with the gift. It was received in fine condition, on time and just as pictured.
on February 14, 2015
I was so excited to receive the luggage in the mail! It is just as adorable in person as in the picture shown. My grandson, who is only (6) months old, is already using the luggage when he comes to visit his grandpa & I... His Momma fills the luggage with his blanket, diapers & change of clothes. The luggage is just the right size, it's perfect & I love it! :-)
on September 15, 2013
This will come in handy traveling from CA to PA to visit Grandma. You can't fit much in here, definitely nothing heavy, but it'll be good for a change of clothes, blanket, and favorite toy or stuffed animal
on May 6, 2016
I gave this to my grandson for his 3rd birthday. He loved it. His 4 year old sister has a pink one which she uses (and packs herself) when she comes to visit. He is so excited to have his own. Such a cute idea and kids love them. Of course, my son had one when he was little and so it carries found memories for me too!
on June 28, 2015
I had ordered the pink one a while ago, for my granddaughter, and she loves it! She is 2 1/2 and if she loves to pack and carry her own suitcase. Now we have a new grandson, so we needed to get him one too. I am hoping he will eventually love his as much as his sister loves her. These suitcases are perfect for little people, and hold up very well to the abuse they can dish out.
on November 28, 2015
A great little suitcase but somewhat small for my big box of Legos. The dimensions are clearly stated so I'm not sure why I was surprised by the size. User error. So we're using it for small toys and doll clothes when traveling. The kids love packing and unpacking it.
on October 17, 2016
I bought one for girls and one for boys as they make perfect ways to carry special toys and needed clothing for short visits with parent's friends or overnighters with grandparents.
on December 1, 2015
My 14 month old granddaughter loves her new suitcase. It's just the right size for her. We filled it with her special dishes and zippy cup as well and a hairbrush, comb, toothpaste and toothbrush. Of course we put in some of her favorite toys!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question