Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,937 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,070 reviews
on August 29, 2012
I ordered this 3 month supply from amazon seller "Pets with Panache"

I have always had good experience with frontline products, however what I received was NON US frontline, which is not FDA/EPA approved for sale in the US.

The box that came in the mail DOES NOT look like the one shown in the product photo. After contacting Merial, at their helpline, they confirmed that this was indeed a foreign version of frontline, and that they are not responsible for the ingredients used, since it is not meant for US sale, and therefore non USDA/FDA/EPA approved.

I immediately went to petsmart, and bought a real genuine frontline 3 pack for $55, thats $25 more expensive than the price on amazon, and for good reason--ITS GENUINE USA FRONTLINE.

I have uploaded a product photo, please take a look to confirm if you have been sent the counterfeit frontline package.

The Genuine fronline is on the left of the image and the fake is on the right.

Notice the "CAUTION" warning label on the real package is missing on the fake. Also as you can see the fake package on the right is faded in color, and not as thick as the USA version.

I hope everyone uses this photo to be certain they have been sent GENUINE USA SPEC FRONTLINE!!!
review image
55 comments| 477 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 23, 2016
I have used this product for many years for my dogs and it works, although I hate having to use it, It's a chemical!!!!! The reason I'm giving it only 3 stars here is to draw attention to the fact that I ordered it with a 12 1/2 lb. bag of dog food and they were shipped together with the frontline box smashed almost flat. It looks ok however but I thought this was a stupid way to mail these 2 items. When I use it next week I'll know for sure when I open the package if there was any damage.
on August 30, 2016
I've purchased this product from my vet in the past and it was outstanding! However, this is the 3rd dosage and it appears to have no effect at this point. I don't know if this product has been exposed to heat or other elements that might have effected the potency, so I will be purchasing this product from my vet locally in the future as I know they purchase directly from the distributor. I am very disappointed and feel I've wasted 100% of my money on this purchase.
on December 9, 2015
I recently purchased this product and put it on my 3 month old miniature poodle. A week later, I visited a friend but didn't realize that her cats had fleas, so when I brought my dog home, he was scratching, uncomfortable and refused to eat. I did some searching and found out that rubbing eucalyptus oil is often used for flea removal. I went to my local organic food store and found a small bottle of eucalyptus oil for $5 and squirted some in my hands then rubbed it all over his body. The fleas literally began to jump off of him.

I am not sure if this product works, but it didn't work for my puppy. If you do choose to buy this, make sure you also get a bottle of eucalyptus oil to supplement it.
on June 4, 2016
This used to work, but not any more. I live in SF Bay Area and was told this does not work in this area any more. I had to keep killing fleas myself and got bites also. I switched to something else.
on June 17, 2016
I've used this product in the past and I have no complaints. Granted, my dog is mostly in the house and on walks with me. He's not running through forests and fields of high grass. Still, (fingers crossed), he hasn't had flea or tick issues.
The packaging is well-executed and relatively streamlined- not a lot of waste. There's a tab on the box so that you can secure the flap 'til next time. The process of applying the solution is straightforward and simple. Yeah, it leaves a bit of an oily residue, but that goes away in about a day. Just make sure you apply it between the shoulder blades where your dog can't get to it.
on February 12, 2017
I don't medicate my dog unless he has fleas. Unfortunately my little guy got fleas on his last vet visit. We had used Advantage II a few years ago which worked really well. This time, after doing some research, I figured I'd give Frontline Plus (FP) a try. Immediately following the first dose it seemed like some fleas were dying off. But by the end of week 2 the fleas were back full force. More weeks passed and I gave the 2nd dose. Same result. Another month passed and there were just as many fleas as before I started medicating. I ended up going to the local pet store and getting Advantage II. One dose, and the critters were dead. Still giving FP some stars because although it didn't work for me, it is possible that different dogs/infestations could have different outcomes with this medication.
on August 3, 2016
I have a funny story about fleas control with Merial Frontline, I had always used it for my many different dogs over the years and have been pleased with the results, no scratching or biting for my doggies. Then, I met my husband, who could not believe the cost of the preventive medicine that I was using for flea control. So he talked me into buying el cheapo brand, and within two weeks we had to get a pest control service in to treat the house and yard. It cost us a small fortune in the long run, but I know he got the message that when you have a proven product, don't change it. We have three different size dogs, and the size chart is super easy to follow. I have never seen a tick on any of our three dogs, and I have confidence that I never will. Very good product, well deserving of a five star review. This company's products will be a boon for your four legged friends. Thank you
on February 24, 2016
I would not buy from this supplier. This is the first time frontline has not worked and I'm very frustrated about this because my dog has been chomping away on herself. I figured it was because its winter and dry skin so gave her a bath with the good stuff and found a few big fleas. Frontline from other suppliers has always worked! I'm calling amazon to complain.
on December 15, 2015
My dog had a tick on her and I freaked!!! She is only 1 year old corgi. My Chihuahua and I already have Lyme disease, so of coarse I freaked out seeing a tick on my new dog. I immediately bought this. So far, I have seen no more ticks on here (and my yard is infested). I combed through her long hair really good before making this review and yup no ticks. I'm pleased, but would prefer the tablet they eat. It was very hard for me to hold her down to put this on the back of her spine/neck region. Also, she stinks, so I give her lots of baths. I know they say it is water proof, but I still worry about this coming off with the amount of baths she gets.