|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$14.98 - $52.50 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 67% Merino Wool, 21% Stretch Nylon, 7% Elastic (Rubber), 5% Acrylic
- Merino wool softness
- Foot hugging/cushiony all over
- Machine washable and dry
- Made In The Usa
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Wigwam's bestselling hiking sock is designed for comfort and fit. as well as being hard wearing, merino wool is soft, warm and odour resistant. designed also to wash and wear, they won't shrink or itch. 100% made in usa using raw materials largely sourced domestically. wigwam is a 4th generation company, founded in 1905.
The softness of genuine 32/64's grade Merino wool in a reasonably priced hiker.
- Product Dimensions: 9.8 x 4.2 x 2.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000TFDJVI
- Item model number: S2322
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 17, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: