3 or 1 Pairs Merino Wool Hiking, Trekking & Outdoor Crew Socks by DANISH ENDURANCE Men & Women
|Price:||$8.99 - $24.95|
- MERINO WOOL BLEND FOR STRENGHT & DURABILITY: Merino wool keeps your feet warm in the Winter and fresh and cool in the Summer. The Exclusive Merino Wool Blend wicks away sweat and lets it evaporate fast, so your feet will stay comfortably dry. The targeted ventilation mesh zones allow a constant airflow and through the padding from heel to toe the socks absorb jarring shocks and the full cushion minimize chafing. Materials: 33% Merino Wool, 33% Acrylic, 33% Polyamide, 1% Elastane.
- UNIQUE DESIGN - RECOMMENDED BY FORMER NAVY SEAL: DANISH ENDURANCE Merino Wool Hiking and Trekking Socks are designed and developed in cooperation with Danish Adventurer and Former Navy SEAL Erik B. Jørgensen to ensure that you get the absolute hiking sock on the market. The look is very fashionable, and the features are unmatched. Absolutely perfect if you are hiking, trekking, walking, skiing, backpacking, travelling during winter, spring, summer and fall.
- ALWAYS DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED IN EUROPE: We do not believe in cheap Chinese socks in poor quality created under poor working conditions. DANISH ENDURANCE Hiking Socks are always produced in Europe so the high quality stitching guarantees amazing comfort and enables you to buy and wear socks with a good conscience.
- THE BEST SOCKS with natural anti-bacterial properties for keeping your feet dry, warm and comfortable during hiking, trekking, long walks, ski or if you just need a nice pair of everyday socks. Choose between 3-Pack or 1-Pack and spoil yourself, family or friends with these socks which are the perfect gift idea for old and young.
- 100% RISK-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: With our Superior Customer Service and 100% money back guarantee, we do our outmost to deliver an Excellent Customer Service and we are always there to support you. If you have any issues do not hesitate to contact us. ORDER NOW and feel the difference right away! Add these great, stylish and fashionable Merino Wool Socks to your cart and become a DANISH ENDURANCE fan like thousands of people worldwide.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
MERINO WOOL HIKING & TREKKING SOCKS by DANISH ENDURANCE
TESTED & RECOMMENDED by Former Navy SEAL Erik B. Jørgensen.
MATERIALS: 33% Merino Wool, 33% Acrylic, 33% Polyamide, 1% Elastane.
INSTRUCTIONS: Choose between 1-PACK or 3-PACK.
FIT & DESIGN: Merino wool keeps your feet cozy in the winter and fresh and cool in the summer. The exclusive performance blend wick away sweat and then evaporate it fast, so your feet will stay comfortably dry. The targeted ventilation zones allow a constant airflow and being padded from heel to toe, the socks absorb jarring shock and minimize chafing.
USE THE SOCKS FOR: Keeping your feet dry, warm and comfortable during hiking, trekking, long walks or if you just need a nice pair of everyday socks.
SIZE: If you are in between two shoe sizes we recommend that you size down. // These socks come in 3 different sizes: USA Women 5-7 / USA Men 3.5-6, USA Women 8-10 / USA Men 6.5-8.5, USA Women 11-13 / USA Men 9.5-12.5.
WASH & CARE: Wash Inside Out. Wash With Similar Colors. Water Temperature Not Above 40°C or 105 °F. Do Not Iron. Do Not Tumble Dry.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I can say this though: they did just as well as a couple of the more expensive brands that I bought at the same time.
I do agree with another commenter though, in that they should replace the picture of the 3 pairs, with a picture of just 1 pair, since you're only getting 1 pair and not 3. Even though it does clearly say "1 pair" in the description, it can still be a little misleading to someone who doesnt read thoroughly.
Otherwise, great socks!
I LOVE these socks! They are toasty warm and comfy during this frigid cold spell on the East coast. I got the 3 pack and gave a pair to my son as well. Haven't washed them yet to see how much they shrink but that if they do that will still be ok for me (I have a size 10-11 women's foot and either way the large will work fine for me). My son has a size 13 men's foot, so I'll probably recommend that he air drys his to be safe (and good luck with that with an 18 yr old!). Definitely will buy again especially with the good price point for a very well constructed and comfortable sock!