Stainless Steel 304 Cast Pipe Fitting, Hex Bushing, Class 150, 1/2" NPT Male X 1/4" NPT Female
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Hex bushing for connecting pipes of different sizes
- Male and female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting two pipes
- Made of stainless steel 304 for greater strength than 302 grade steel
- Lower carbon content for greater resistance to corrosion
- Class 150 fittings conform to standards ANSI B1.20.1 and ISO 49 for quality assurance
Specification for this product family
|Brand Name||Merit Brass|
|Inside Diameter||1/4 inches|
|Maximum Working Pressure||150 pounds_per_square_inch|
|Outside Diameter||1/2 inches|
|Pressure Rating Class||150|
|Specification Met||Iso 49 Ansi B1.20.1|
|Upper Temperature Rating||100 degrees_fahrenheit|
More to consider from our brands
Customers also viewed these products
The Merit Brass class 150 hex bushing is a stainless steel 304 cast pipe fitting with male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads on one end and female NPT threads on the other end for connecting pipes of different sizes. It has a hexagonal head for increased leverage and use with a wrench. This class 150 fitting is made of stainless steel 304 to ensure higher corrosion resistance than 302 grade steel and it meets standards ANSI B1.20.1 and ISO 49 for quality assurance. Class is a standard relating to tolerance, construction, dimension, and wall thickness, but it is not a direct measurement of maximum working pressure.
Pipe fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. When purchasing pipe fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size and required durability. Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness).
Merit Brass manufactures pipe nipples following ISO 9001 standards for quality assurance. Family-owned since 1937, the company is based in Cleveland, OH. Merit Brass distributes pipe fittings to the United States and Canada.
Product detailsNumber of Items:1
- Package Dimensions : 1.5 x 1.4 x 0.9 inches; 1.6 Ounces
- Date First Available : April 12, 2010
- Manufacturer : Merit Brass
- ASIN : B003GSKZ1M
- Best Sellers Rank: #331,166 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- Customer Reviews: