- Shipping Weight: 7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B001VXVZ9U
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Stainless Steel 304 Cast Pipe Fitting, 90 Degree Elbow, Class 150, 3/4" NPT Female
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.32. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 90-degree elbow for changing flow direction
- Female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting two pipes
- Made of stainless steel 304 for strength
- Lower carbon content for greater resistance to corrosion
- Class 150 fittings conform to standards ANSI B1.20.1 and ISO 49 for quality assurance
|Number of Items||1|
|Global Trade Identification Number||10671404094154|
Specification for this product family
|Upper Temperature Rating||100|
|Specification Met||ISO 49 ANSI B1.20.1|
|Brand Name||Merit Brass|
|Item Shape||90 Degree Elbow|
|Maximum Working Pressure||150|
|Pressure Rating Class||150|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Merit Brass stainless steel 304 cast pipe fitting is a 90-degree elbow with female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads and is used to change flow direction between two pipes. Made of stainless steel 304, this class 150 elbow ensures higher corrosion resistance than 302 grade steel and it meets standards ANSI B1.20.1 and ISO 49 for quality assurance. Class is a standard relating to tolerance, construction, dimension and wall thickness but is not a direct measurement of maximum working pressure.
Pipe fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. When purchasing pipe fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size and required durability. Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness).
Merit Brass manufactures pipe nipples following ISO 9001 standards for quality assurance. Family-owned since 1937, the company is based in Cleveland, OH. Merit Brass distributes pipe fittings to the United States and Canada.
Number of Items: 1
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
3/4" single piece price was half a buck cheaper than what I get the cast iron ones for at my local hardware stores