Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on May 3, 2017
Blades are a personal choice this is my choice. I tried the Blue packaged brand once and came back to these. They feel much better on my facial hair then the other blades.
on September 20, 2017
A smooth, sharp and consistent blade in a market that isn't very consistent. However, there are smooth, sharp and consistent blades for half the price. Merkur is a long trusted brand.
on October 26, 2017
I love the quality of these blades. Solingon Germany makes outstanding products. Great value and the last long time. I won't trust my face to anything less.
on July 16, 2017
What can you say about razor blades. These are fine
on September 7, 2017
I absolutely love this razor. I've had it for a few years now and remember being nervous to try it for fear of getting a bad cut, but I just took it slow and I'm very pleased with how close of a shave it gives and I love not buying wasteful, plastic, disposable razors that just end up in the landfill!
on May 3, 2017
Not for me. There are better blades out there.
on August 21, 2017
These are absolutely the best blades around. This was my fourth order for Merkur Razor Blades. I can't recommend them highly enough.
on August 31, 2017
O.k. But not the quality I expected. The discount brand seems to be equal
on June 17, 2017
These are excellent quality blades but I can't give it 5 stars given the very high price per blade (MINUS ONE STAR).
on May 5, 2017