BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment TNF TNF TNF  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Merkury Innovations Motion Armband (Pink)
Color: Pink|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on February 3, 2014
I bought this armband because I have orange headphones I wanted to match to it. Before even using it, an accent piece of orange fell off. However annoying that was, it wasn't detrimental to the use of the armband, so I didn't worry about it.
I have now used it 3 or 4 times per week when I work out, and it's falling apart. I have had to glue it back together now twice. The strap is not the most comfortable and the holes it had for putting in the headphones is not that great.
Overall, I would not recommend this armband. It does what it needs to, but I feel there are better ones out there for comparable prices.
on October 4, 2016
I used this so often! The only thing is that the key slot is unusable to me. It just makes the band heavier and more bumpy. I prefer somewhere else to put my key. It's a really good idea though.
on July 1, 2013
Love the color and fit. The inside of the band cut into my arm with the adhesive tape they added. I took it off and it's been fine since. Thanks for the quick delivery!
on September 18, 2014
If you have large biceps, don't not buy. Material feels pretty cheap but I can't talk to the quality because it only fits my forearm. Now have to give to my wife or return.
on May 5, 2016
Although this product feels sturdy, the glue used for the seems is insufficient. My armband worked perfectly for two uses. On the third use, I inserted my phone (Samsung Galaxy S6, listed on product packaging as a compatible device) and several seams broke. Since the phone was still secure I decided to finish my run and sew the seems later. Upon pulling the strap tight around my biceps, however, the fastening velcro came unglued.
on September 28, 2013
I can say I mostly love this armband. It fits my Iphone 4 perfectly and is nice and snug but not tight on my arm. I don't even feel my phone when I am running. The band itself gets very sweaty during my runs but the phone is perfectly dry when I get it out, the band also dries nicely with absolutely no odor from the sweat! Great product! However I have only used it for a few weeks and the blue sticker part where you get the phone into the band is already peeling away. It doesn't really affect performance but its still breaking.
on June 23, 2014
Terrible. If you plan on running during the summer don't buy! I live in Colorado and running on a sunny 80-85 degree day caused the glue which hold the seams together to melt. My phone was on the verge of falling out. Choose a band that is held together with something other than glue
on July 17, 2014
Don't waste your money. The first time I used it, the Velcro fastener fell off. I glued it back on with super glue, which worked fine for a few more runs. On my 4th time using it, the seams busted apart and I my phone fell out- luckily onto grass so no serious damage.
on December 14, 2014
I used this product all the time, but after 3 months the velcro peeled off. Kinda disappointed, but for the amount I paid for it, not too bad.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.