|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$68.02 - $270.03 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Textile and Leather
- Synthetic sole
- Nubuck leather and mesh upper
- Traditional lace closure
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Merrell M Select FIT.ECO blended EVA contoured footbed with organic odor control
- Vibram TC5+ outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
CHAMELEON SHIFT VENTILATOR WATERPROOF
Hotter weather and longer hikes are what this lightweight hiking shoe lives for. Delivering the stability, cushioning and protection you need for rugged trails, this athletic-feeling hiker cuts the bulk and keeps feet dry.
Naturally eliminates sweat and its odor causing bacteria with reactive, friendly microbes.
Responsive cushioning technology that provides immediate feedback from the ground to the foot, triggering an accelerated response time that enhances your agility and stability while moving quickly over versatile terrain.
Creative lug patterns and rubber compounds that provide stability in all conditions, with no lugs places under the arch, so your foot flexes more naturally for greater comfort in both wet and dry conditions.
Seals out water and lets moisture escape so you stay dry when you're on the move.
Streamlining performance, this ultra-lightweight hiker with breathable leather/mesh upper protects over a cushioned heel and Vibram™ outsole.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.09 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00KZO4CY6
- Item model number: CHAM SHIFT VENT WTPF-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 18, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've never had this happen with any other Merrell shoe, and I've been wearing the brand for over 10 years.
They changed the design and added an "Air Cushion", which is what failed. If Merrell is going to go with this design, I will find another brand. Air Cushion = hole in sole of shoe = CHEAP GARBAGE. I can get cheap garbage from the garbage mega-store and have them last about as long. I never would have expected this from a good name brand like Merrell!
Otherwise the shoes fit perfectly and were comfortable, but because of the slippage problem, this is a moot point. I had to return the shoes for refund.
Most recent customer reviews
I got these in brown and those fit perfectly.