Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Merrell Men's Jungle Moc Nubuck Waterproof Slip-On Shoe
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on September 12, 2014
Very comfortable shoe. This is my 3rd pair. The slip on feature is very nice when you're putting them on. I wear mine with jeans and some people think I'm wearing a boot as the laceless design makes them appear as such. After three pair with conviction I can say that in this shoe I prefer the nubuck material over the finished leather. Nubuck "breaks in" to fit better & doesn't scratch like finished leather, but for each his own. I would not hesitate to buy this shoe again or to recommend it to anyone shopping for a casual yet stylish comfortable shoe.
on December 30, 2013
They are still solid and I wear them weekly outdoors in every situation. You can't tear them up or wear them out and they (and all Merrells I've had) fit like a glove. I guess my feet keep growing because I now can't wear them with socks. So I'm going up a size. I would actually recommend going with at least a half size larger than normal or look for the wide widths if you've ever had shoes fit smallish or if you have a question about fit. These have always been narrow and short without a lot of extra room but they were so comfortable in the insole and fit around my foot so well that I didn't mind too much. And 11 years later I think that I've gotten my money's worth -- a few times over.
on November 17, 2015
I know you've heard it before. I certainly have. Some reviewer jumps for joy, exuberating their love for a product. In fact, they will go so far as to insist that it is the best. Well let me tell you, I am jumping for joy, and kicking myself in the butt for not getting these sooner. I have two friends that wear these all year long When asked they adamantly insist that these are the best shoes ever. It is not that I didn't believe them, but I assumed that they would not be practical for someone who walks a lot. But then I decided to try them for the winter because they are waterproof and they slip on and off easy.

I have not taken them off since they arrived. I wear an 11 1/2 and that's what I ordered and they fit perfectly. As for wear, I cannot tell, but they look like they will hold up as well as other Merrells that my feet been happy enough to own. I am a happy camper.
on November 2, 2014
I have been this Merrill shoe for at least 10 years since I discovered them at Shields. Since I know what size I need it is more convenient and sometimes better price on line and the size I need is always there as opposed to going to stores. They last a year to a year and a half for me before the heels ans soles wear down enough that I should get new ones. The shoe itself never fails at seams, toes or heals.Very convenient to slip off if needed going into house if wet or muddy.The elastic stands up exxcelent through the life of the sho.
on January 1, 2015
These shoes are warm and waterproof. My husband wears them everyday on his 25 min walk to work. He says they are very comfortable and give plenty of support. They keep his feet warm and dry on his long walks to/from work every day. (Of note, we did need to replace them after a year, as the sole started to get very warn, so if you plan to wear them everyday and walk a lot, they may not last you more than a season or two.)
on November 10, 2015
The shoes were too small. My feet usually run a little large. When sizing them according to the Amazon instructions, the algorithm stated that I should buy 9.5 even though I stated that I am a size 10 and tend to run a little large. I decided to disregard that advice and bought the 10 anyway and they were still too short. The shoe width was good but the length is definitely short. Also a MAJOR peeve for me was that the shoes were clearly worn previously - and I don't mean just tried on. There were creases worn into the shoes and marks all over them. Obviously worn for several days - maybe longer, before being returned. I was actually quite shocked that they would try to pass these off as new.
review image review image review image review image
on January 7, 2016
The first pair I bought were about a half size too large. I exchanged them, and am living in the new pair! They're great around the house, in town, and even walking snowy trails in Breckenridge. Of all of the waterproof boots/shoes I've bought, these are the only ones that actually are!
on January 15, 2016
I love Merrell shoes: I have a relatively wide foot and other brands are problematic. I often wear a size 9 just to get a wider shoe (8-1/2's are often too narrow) -- a previous pair of these size-9 shoes that I wore for a long time were always a little too large (the width was OK), so this time I ordered a smaller size and they fit quite well. A little snug, but they are new and stiff. The width is fine. I plan to wear them around the house for a couple of weeks before taking a long walk with them.
on March 17, 2016
This is probably my fourth or fifth pare of Jungle Mocs. A while back, I came close to claiming that the newer ones were too small and that it was Merrell's fault, and then I realized that my feet are still growing. AND I'M RETIRED. Who knew? That's why I'm replacing my still-good but outgrown shoes. The old ones seem to last forever. We'll see how these do. Worth the price.

I walk a dog a mile a day and Merrells are the shoes I do it in.
on January 15, 2016
I typically wear a 9.5W. After reading many reviews and using the sizing tool, I decided to order the 9W. Fits perfectly in length and width of toebox. Heel is a bit wide for extended walking around, but for what I use them for (going to and from work and driving a desk while i'm there) they work fine.
Sizing aside, I like the shoes. Only quibble at all is they don't breathe too well, but that happens with most Gore Tex shoes/boots that aren't exceptionally high end.