|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$69.15 - $138.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- This water-shedding hiker attacks terrain. Its waxy leather upper is made for forging creeks. Efficiency comes from the Unifly midsole
- 3 mm lug depth; Weight: 1lb 5oz
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
These 65239 Merrell Men's All Out Blaze Sieve Sandals require both speed and hiking performance. Add in stream crossings, and you need this water-ready, agile hiking shoe. Its open designed, water-shedding hugs your foot to an aggressive, responsive trail platform made to flex naturally and connect to terrain, while protecting underfoot. Waxy Waterproof Leather Fabric Lycra?« Neoprene Stretch Collar for Easy On and Off M SELECT™ FRESH Antimicrobial Agents Reduce Shoe Odor Unifly™ Midsole Connects You to the Trail, Protects You From the Terrain 3 Mm Lug Depth Tc5+Vibram?« OutsoleMerrell Men's Weight: 1lb 5oz65239 Merrell Men's All Out Blaze Sieve Sandals - Black/Wild Dove
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01HEAE6GW
- Item model number: J65243
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 25, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These feet miracle workers will dry at a relative quick speed. Commoners that did not have the same shoes experienced blisters around their ankles. I laughed in the face of these unfortunates because these All Out Blaze Sieve Water-Land shoes have a built-in pad ankle protection, expertly made, that even Achilles himself would sign off on.
They are now resting safely in my closet, and I cannot wait to morph once more, in a near future.
Update: got about 15 miles in walking the woods and not one blister. I did have a stick put a hole in the neoprene inner but it is not to noticable. Over all I am still happy.
My only criticism is that it does not take much more than a year for the sole to separate.
This is true of most of the athletic type of shoes I have bought .
Shoe Goo adhesive is a waste of money and time under these curcumstances.
I would like to find an athletic type shoe that will last sole wise for a longer period of time...
As it is, I only use these types of shoes for 3 to 4 mos a year . Not good that the soles separate so soon.
Great shoes. --- just need a true sole ( soul)
Excellent fit / comfort/ color
- Not too hot, not too cold
- Very comfortable
- Very durable; had mine for a year, worn in numerous countries in all kinds of weather, and they're still almost like new
- Soles wear down very very slowly
- Many styles to choose from
- Very much water resistant. I've never gotten my socks wet in several inch deep water, but I've never waded in water with them so I won't call them water proof.
I got a steal on these shoes... I think I snagged a pair for like $45. Look around at all the various styles and you may find a great deal.