|Price:|| $134.95 $135.00
Free Returns on some sizes and colors
|Too small|| ||56|
|Somewhat small|| ||62|
|True to size|| ||466|
|Somewhat large|| ||11|
|Too large|| ||6|
- Fabric or Textile
- Vibram sole
- Shaft measures approximately mid-calf from arch
- Vibram Arctic Grip outsole provides unparalled traction on ice even in the most extreme winter conditions
- 200 grams M Select WARM lightweight, low bulk insulation keeps you comfortable
- Nubuck leather and mesh upper
From the manufacturer
Merrell exists to help you discover the simple, yet profound power of the trail by providing thoughtfully designed products that over deliver on performance, versatility and durability.
Pathways To The Trail
From day trips to week-long backpacking treks, we have the best hiking shoes and boots to support your next outdoor excursion.
Hit the trails and explore beyond the beaten path with training and trail running shoes that fit your needs and your environment.
Style meets outdoor performance with versatile casual shoes and sandals with trail-built comfort you can trust.
Protect your feet from the daily grind with work boots designed to meet the toughest demands while being comfortable enough to wear every day.
Be prepared for winter's worst. Lined with low-bulk insulation, this boot offers a grippy outsole and fully sealed waterproof protection. The shoe has a 5mm sole lug depth
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches; 15.04 Ounces
- Item model number : J49819
- Department : mens
- Date First Available : October 12, 2017
- Manufacturer : Merrell
- ASIN : B01N24G1M2
- Best Sellers Rank: #20,282 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- #46 in Men's Snow Boots
- Customer Reviews:
Reviewed in the United States on November 11, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What I don't like is there is no arch support. I pronate badly with these shoes. I ordered Dr. Scholls inserts to see if that helps.
Top reviews from other countries
(Update 6 months later). I panicked when I couldn't find a good replacement shoe for winter walking. The second pair lasted even less time than the first and split in the exact same spot. Less than 2 months of use!