Merrell Hammer Glove Running Shoes - 12.5 - Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- vibram sole
- Barefoot construction - Delivers a low profile, minimal ride.
- Breathable Fabric Upper - Keeps feet cool and dry
- Hook and loop closure forefoot stabiliser strap - Ensures a secure supportive fit.
- Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis - Keeps feet fresh and odour free.
- Rubber medial protection cage - Provides lightweight, medial support
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Train with more sole connection wearing Merrell's barefoot Hammer Glove. A 0mm drop in the sole delivers maximum ground contact that stimulates your senses for improved stability and control. A rubber medial protection cage and hook and loop strap over the foot keep your foot stable when you’re pushing your limits at the gym or in a game.
- Package Dimensions: 13.9 x 9.1 x 4.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.68 pounds
- ASIN: B008J2R0ZY
- Item model number: J41043
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 25, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Honestly, when walking or running in these it really just feels like an extension of your body because of their light weight, the snug fit and the zero point heel, which is exactly how a barefoot running shoe should be. Foot protection without weighing you down. Never do I run in these and feel even the slightest bit like my these shoes are any hinderance, I don't even think about them, they're essentially effortless. I've been very happy with them and they've held up well. Also, my size 10.5 (Mens) fit exactly true to size, so no issues there either.
-They provide a minimal slant stance, perfect for natural stance strength training
-Their grip is all over the shoe, providing grip during different movements
-They are comfortable for natural running (balls of the feet)
-They hold form well and barely stretch.
No grip when wet (concrete/asphalt). The grips are a harder plastic / rubber composite so they slip in the rain.