Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 11, 2017
I like these and they are good for work. They aren't as shiny as the first time I purchased them (not sure why they changed). I bought a 7.5 size this time. I am a woman and usually where 9 to 9.5. Last time I got them I bought a 7 and it took a while to break in for me. They feel good, I like them a little bigger now.
on March 26, 2017
bought it on line for half of what the same shoes cost locally. Great quality, good fit. Only drawback is that the rigid soles are very slippery on damp or wet hard surfaces. not good for any wet environment.
on January 12, 2017
I have worn merrells for about 20 years, always liked their products and always willing to part with $100/pair even though they don't stand behind their products, sadly most shoe makers dont and as a result shoes are treated as disposable products.....Anyway, 3stars because the sole pad is thin and not comfortable. I don't want to have to shell out another $20 for gel inserts but I'm going to need them. I bought these for food service work so i hope they don't let me down. Merrells only seem to fail when the sole separates from the upper, which ALWAYS happens but they last pretty well.
on September 5, 2016
Very comfortable shoe after a few days break in period. I really love wearing them. The biggest downside is that after only 4 months of intermittent use (i.e. evening walks and some weekends) the soles had worn down to almost no grip left on them at all. Shame really as I love the shoe, but now after 6 months they need replacing.
on May 19, 2017
Perfect fit, true to size. Very comfortable. Use them for work in the restaurant business
on December 23, 2016
I have ordered a size 10 to replace the 9 1/2. Not a problem with the shoes; I think my husband's feet have grown. Beautiful shoes. He loves them.
on September 17, 2015
I bought these shoes 4 years ago and they were the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. These are clearly made differently. I do not like them. There is less cushion and less support. I would not buy them again. They feel very cheap compared to my previous pair.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on April 19, 2017
Nice looking shoes, very comfortable, easy to wear all day
on September 9, 2017
My husband really likes his new Merrell shoes. I ordered a size larger because the old pair he had were that size and very comfortable. He did not even have to break them in.
on November 25, 2014
I can't figure out how Merrell does it: My boyfriend has a wide foot and is very picky about footwear in that he won't wear anything that is too tight. I, on the other hand, have a narrow foot and hate wearing a shoe that slips off while I'm walking or is too short if I go for a fit that is narrow enough. Both of us can wear the regular width Merrell shoes comfortably -- even joyfully. I do appreciate that Merrell makes an extra wide in mens shoes, but since it is rarely available in the style/size I buy, I have never purchased it for my boyfriend, and I guess it isn't necessary. These shoes fit comfortably and have the just right support.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.