$82.46 - $226.04
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- 100% suede leather and mesh
- Vibram sole
- Removable Insole. Breathable mesh lining. Breathable mesh lining. Protective rubber toe cap
- 5mm lug depth ; Molded nylon arch shank ; Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out ;Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Merrell M Select FIT.ECO+ blended EVA contoured footbed with added zonal arch and heel support
- Performance suede leather and mesh upper
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Experience out-of-the-box comfort in this ventilated hiker. With durable synthetic leather, a supportive footbed, and Vibram traction, all in a versatile package,you won't doubt why moab stands for mother-of-all-boots.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 10 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.74 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01HF9ZLNO
- Item model number: MOAB 2 VENT MID-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: February 7, 2017
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 602 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The weakest link in these is the lacing system. After fussing with where to tuck the unruly mess of laces and trial & error cinching, I threw away the stock laces and put in elastic laces with cord locks which work much better and faster. The other gripe is the insoles are pretty rigid and get slick with sweat.
For the cost, Merrel shouldn't have skimped on the laces and insoles.
Put them on a day before to walk and ensure a good fit, took off after 10 minutes. Next time I wore them was with heavyweight wool socks at 3 in the morning of the hike. These rocked the entire way, others were complaining 6-10 hours in their feet were sore and hurt, these kept them comfortable for the entire hike! We started at 4am ended at 8:30pm full day never did anything other than tighten them up a bit once. I highly recommend these.
My wife has since switched to these boots and we both love them. I wear my for daily work, walking, hiking as well as riding my bicycle. Simply the best footwear I've ever enjoyed!
It's been a year, and I still love these shoes! They're still holding up well! I wear them approximately 4 days a week, and they're still extremely comfortable. I forsee still being able to wear them for at least another year! This is my second pair of these that I've owned. I had the original Moabs that I wore for two years before upgrading! I'll probably purchase a third pair when these wear out!