Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on January 7, 2014
I love Merrell shoes and own like 5 pair, including two pair of the Bare Access 2. ALL of my other Merrell shoes are size 12. I need a waterproof trail running shoe, and when I saw these I jumped on the great price. Sadly the 12 is WAY too tight in the Mix Master shoe. I tried these on, my feet hurt immediately, I took them off and returned them.

The shoe itself is really high quality and very sharp looking (although the other reviewer is correct -- the "black" does not match the picture. Just google it, it's black with a greenish-yellow accent). If you know that a certain size *in this type of shoe* fits, by all means buy it. But I'm really disappointed since a 12 in one type of Merrell shoe doesn't mean that a 12 in another type will fit. Fine, the Mix Master isn't "barefoot" (it's "minimal"), but the Bare Access 2 isn't exactly "barefoot" either -- it's "transitional" or whatever. But I expected the 12 to fit reasonably similarly in the two types of shoe. But it's not even close. The toebox in these shoes is extremely constricting. Why does it have to be like this? The same brand, the same size, totally different fit. BAH! Now I'm back at square one, searching for a waterproof trail running shoe. I'm tempted to buy a size 13 in these, but I don't want to risk it.

It's hard to assign stars to this shoe, since it's an awesome shoe in a way (like every Merrell shoe I've owned). But I guess 2 stars off for not translating shoe size between types.
on February 2, 2014
Did its job of keeping the snow out of my socks, and providing enough grip to be able to run. A bit on the heavy side, as I am used to light and flexible running shoes. I run with a forefoot strike, and at around 4 miles it starts giving me hot spots.
on October 11, 2014
I use these shoes for bartending at a busy outdoor nightclub. They are fairly comfortable, but not as comfortable as other shoes I have purchased for work. The major downfall of these shoes is that they don't seem to be completely waterproof. When the conditions are really wet, my feet are soaked by the end of the night. Decent for the price, and they look cool, but I wouldn't buy these again for bartending.
on January 29, 2014
I really get use out of these shoes and I am somewhat hard on shoes. They have held up great, are comfortable, and are an aid to exercise.
on February 4, 2014
Fit very well. Support is great. Very light. Wanted the blue but could not find them anywhere. I would buy them again .
on March 10, 2014
Needed a lightweight, waterproof shoes to take neighborhood hikes. This foots the bill. Prefer the glove line from Merrell better.
on March 20, 2014
These shoes are Great and very comfortable and durable. I would highly recommend these shoes to anyone looking for a good shoe.
on November 8, 2014
Nice shoe. Only issue I have is that they contstantly come untied.
on November 17, 2014
fits good
on April 16, 2013
I just bought these shoes and love them. My feet have bothered me a lot in the past but haven't at all with these shoes.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.