We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic and Fabric
- Rubber sole
- 3.5mm heel-to-toe differential
- Air Cushion heel
- M-Select FRESH odor prevention
- Removable EVA footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Lightweight and breathable, the Merrell Mix Master Move Glide will keep feet dry even in your toughest workouts. With features designed for style, comfort and efficiency, this runner will keep pace with you wherever your feet take you.
- Package Dimensions: 12.1 x 7.2 x 4.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- ASIN: B00D1P8QE8
- Item model number: J48816
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 8, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
That said, I love the looks of this shoe! I have the Blue Depths, and the combination of greens and blues, with a touch of hot pink is perfect. Nothing boring here! I still think barefoot is healthier for your feet, but if you want or need a little more padding and arch, this shoe is for you. I'm giving it four stars instead of five for my own quirky reasons - I just want less shoe.
The picture online was also spectacular; was why I bought these shoes in the first place. In person, the colors don't look so hot.
Until I just tried them on barefoot and compared them to my other "ideal" walking shoes, I had forgotten that both pairs of shoes are Merrells. Evidently the materials used affect the design and the fit. Sorry, but this shoe doesn't deserve the name of Merrell. It's embarrassing that I paid so much money for them.