|Price:||$129.99 - $177.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Leather and textile
- Vibram sole
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex Extended Comfort lining
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- M Select FRESH prevents odor
- Air cushion heel absorbs shock and adds stability
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Merrell believes that nothing should get in the way of enjoying active outdoor adventures. Merrell hiking boots, trail running shoes and apparel are built on Merrell’s outdoor heritage, quality and performance.
Lug patterns that provide stability in all conditions, with no lugs placed under the arch, so your foot flexes more naturally for greater comfort. Sure traction on both wet and dry surfaces in even the most extreme temperatures.
Gore-Tex Comfort Sytem
Nothing says dry, warm, and breathable like Gore-Tex. Engineered to repel moisture and enhance breathability during high-energy activities.
- Outdoor Shoe:
- Category: multifunctional shoe
- Walking shoe:
- Category: hiking boots
- Type: hiking shoes
- season: Autumn / Winter
- Shoe Material:
- waterproof: yes
- Over material Type: Suede
- Over material: Dura leather, mesh
- Inner lining type: cloth
- Inner lining: GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear
- Sole Type: Vibram soles
- Sole: Vibram® Multi-Sport Sole
- Shoe Accessories:
- Closing system: shoelace
- Crampons: not crampon-fixed
- product specific size information: size is slightly smaller
- Additional Information:
- 5 mm sole profile
- molded nylon arch
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 5 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00D7CHAM4
- Item model number: Moab Gore-Tex-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: December 11, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Not what one would expect from shoes in this price range.
Just to be fair and for completeness, I wrote to Merrill and they offered to replace them under warranty. that takes a month or so..
But I have tried my own "repair" using hotmelt adhesive.. so far, at least, it is working (over a few days)..since this is my second pair of Merrills that this has happened (first was after over 2 years).. I probably will not buy again.
I got these a half-size larger than I normally wear and then I wear them with very thick wool socks when hiking.
Good traction in the soles.
My previous Moab's lasted for many years, but they didn't keep my feet dry.
The inserts which come with these shoes are of very low quality and provide no arch support at all. Plan to replace the inserts with proper arch supports.
I looked at several reviews, and most of them said the same thing. The newer shoes, without Vibram soles, or Goretex liner, were nowhere near as good as these old models with Vibram,and Goretex.
So I found the old model, cheaper, by the way, and purchased them on sale. I haven't had them very long yet, but so far, so good.They fit great, and they're comfortable.