Merrell Barefoot Pace Glove Running Shoe - Women's
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Microfiber and breathable air mesh upper.
- Merrell® Omni-Fit lacing system provides a precise, glove-like fit.
- Fused rubber toe bumper provides ultimate durability.
- Synthetic leather rear foot sling provides stability.
- Internal support construction secures the midfoot for optimal fit and support.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Designed specifically for women, less is definitely more when exploring with the Vibram® soled Merrell® Pure Glove adventure shoe. All the protection your feet need from rocks and roots, and a microfiber and air mesh upper that fits like a glove.Microfiber footbed treated with AEGIS® antimicrobial solution that resists odor..4mm compression-molded EVA midsole cushion..1mm forefoot shock absorption plate maintains forefoot flexibility and protects the foot by distributing pressure..Vibram® Trail Glove Sole/Rubber Compound TC-1..J35708.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Since wearing these shoes my plantar fascitus is gone. My husband can touch the bottom of my feet without my muscles instantly tightenning up
2. I gradually worked up to running in these and whenever I used to run, beginning at age 15, I always got terrible shin splints, terrible terrible pain. Shin splints are not an issue anymore for me.
3. I live on a farm and there is poo everywhere (well, not everywhere, but often times a turkey or chicken will do its business in the grass and I will not see it, so I step in it. Ick.) All of my other shoes had to be scrubbed or else it would be permanently stuck. These soles clean themselves. I love it. All I have to do is walk down the driveway to get the mail and by the time I get back they are clean. I LOVE this!
4. I can wear these shoes 10x longer, 10x the miles, than I could with my old running shoes (asics kayano). Since I do not have to worry about the cussion wearing out (there isn't any) I don't have to worry about buing a new pair of shoes every few months or getting an injury because I did not switch out my shoes. This makes this shoe and incredible value. I save over $1000 in shoes every year
5. they are super lightweight
6. the upper is mostly mesh and I can feel air moving through them, very nice when it is hot.
7. they look good (I have a black pair)
1. I worry about winter (I live where it can and does get to -20 F. I guess I will have to run inside all winter because switching to a warmer shoe would mean I would not be running minimal anymore which would set me back and probably bring back some old injuries.
2. I am shorter in these shoes, they take off at least 1/2 and inch.
3. My daughter likes my shoes, but she wears an 11.5 womens and they do not makes these shoes that large, so she had to buy the mens 10.5 which has a larger toe box. I hope they make larger sizes soon.
I sized up a half size thanks to all of the suggestions and I'm really glad I did! They do run on the smaller side. I normally wear a size 7 in every type of shoe and the 7.5 is just about perfect. I used band aids on the back of my heels on my first walk because I was worried about getting blisters but didn't have any trouble. I also think that they have helped me to correct my form. I must have been running really weird before because on my first run I kept wanting to place my feet in sort of a pigeon-toed manner and these shoes force you to think about the position of your feet when you hit the ground because you can actually feel it. I haven't experienced any joint pain since I have used them for running. My old shoes caused my knees and ankles to ache badly and now all I experience is some muscle soreness from getting used to a completely different running experience.
I am a happy customer so far!
I am still completely happy with these shoes. I have been running 1-3 miles almost daily in them and walking in them every single day and they are still great. My leg muscles are much more toned now and I experience no joint pain at all. I have found that the more you wear them the better they sort of "mold" to your feet.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
very comfortable for short walks but my wife complains about using for cycling.Published 3 months ago by Josh D.wood
I have multiple pairs of these shoes, they are incredibly comfortable.Published 4 months ago by michele lintner
I wear these shoes all the time- they fit great and are wonderful for all my daily activities.Published 5 months ago by Jen
I so wish they still made these. Best shoes I have ever bought.Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
Best shoes I've ever found. For those who want to go "barefoot" but don't want to sport the vibram five-toes. I wear them for trail runs and as casual shoes. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
I've had these shoes over 2 years and they are still great. I like them for travel since they are lightweight and don't take much room in the suitcase. Read morePublished 7 months ago by mommabean
Love these shoes! Feel like I can run longer and my feet dont get tired as much. Wore these through 3 mud runs and they are still holding up!Published 8 months ago by ks