Merrell Women's Barefoot Pace Glove Running Sneaker,Caribbean,10.5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Vibram sole
- Microfiber and breathable air mesh upper
- Merrell Omni-Fit™ lacing system secured with welded TPU provides a precise, glove-like fit
- Fused Rubber toe bumper provides ultimate durability
- Synthetic leather rear foot sling provides stability
- Internal support construction secures the midfoot for optimal fit and support
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
225834XYW105 Features: Omni-Fit lacing provides a glove-like fit that contours your arch and heel Fused rubber toe bumper provides ultimate durability A synthetic leather rear foot sling provides stability and control Microfiber footbed treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution keeps your feet smelling fresh Specifications:
- Package Dimensions: 12.6 x 8.5 x 3.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.25 pounds
- ASIN: B0058YZ4HM
- Item model number: Barefoot Pace Glove
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 8, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Just got back from day hiking the state of Maryland and 6 miles south of the Maryland/ W Va. boarder. A total of 49 miles in 5 days wearing a 10 lb. daypack, 60 years old / 25lbs. overweight in fair shape. hiked over and climbed several rock fields at the Penn end. miles ranged from 6.5 miles to 12.3 miles per day. On the first day I carried my hiking shoes because I was afraid of the unknown. After 4 miles everything was great. I decided to switch back to the old hiking shoes and with in 40 mins. there was the toe pain. The next 4 days the old shoes stayed in the car. These shoes allowed my feet to respond naturally to the ground, stepping on rocks, climbing and desending. The grip these shoes have is amazing. The first 2 days I did not wear socks and on the 2ed day there was a slight skin irratation on the top of 1 toe. The next 3 days I wore toe sock liners and everything was good and my feet were warmer.
I am fully aware that these shoes are not meant for backpacking with a heavy load but on my next hiking trip I will be carrying between 21 to 25 lbs. We'll see if I get the same response with the extra weight.
I still had tired and achy feet at the end of the day but that comes with the territory, nothing that a good night sleep didn't take care of. The next day I was up and ready to go again. My one complaint is I can't get them in white!
From past experience with different Merrell shoes their sizing can't be trusted, my feet measure 6.5 wide these shoes 7.5 were tight and I used a shoe horn for the first 2 weeks to get them on. After that they were fine. A different type of Merrell shoe that I purchased was a size 9!!!! that's why I am afraid to order any Merrell shoes online if I haven't already tried it on in a store.
I also smear a little tea tree oil down the middle of my foot to help with foot odor and when I was hiking I placed a thin odor eater in the shoe. didn't know it was there.