|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$44.99 - $169.20 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Round-toe mule featuring breathable air mesh upper with padded topline collar
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining
- EVA foam removable comfort footbed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This slide takes breathability and walking comfort to the next level. Find all-day support in the synthetic leather/mesh and flexy, cushioned soles.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 7 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00E8FRE2K
- Item model number: ENCORE BREEZE 3-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: This Encore Breeze 3 Slip-On Shoe in a size 6.0 M US, fits perfectly in this Silver Birch, my Denim Blue and Dark Tan pair as well. These are my "go-to" shoes. With an EVA foam removable comfort foot bed, I am assured of good solid support and comfort. No more complaints of tired achy feet, legs and back.
ANOTHER UPDATE: Purchased a black pair from an off site vendor (blue skies) and was horribly disappointed recently when the shoe was entirely too snug and much firmer than any of my other pairs; the shoe was actually visibly smaller as well when joined up with my previous pairs. The shoe said size 6, so did the box. The insert in the shoe said 5- 5 1/2 and I had no problem believing this to be true. I packed them back up and readied for return only to discover, much to my dismay, that the vendor (blue skies) did NOT cover the cost of the return. I had somehow missed that detail being accustomed to dealing in Prime items through Amazon. So I paid $12 to send them back!!! I caution others to pay particular attention to ALL the details when dealing with off-site vendors. Also be aware that these new Merrell Women's Encore Breeze 3 Slip-Ons are NOT what they used to be apparently, harder foot bed and the sizing is way off.