|Price:||$109.95 & FREE Shipping|
|Fits as expected||
- 400g M Select Warm
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7" from arch
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
FEATURES of the Merrell Women's Fluorecein Shell 8 Waterproof Boot PU coated Waterproof leather and Fabric upper Traditional lace closure Bellows tongue keeps debris out 400g lightweight, low bulk insulation keeps you warm faux fur collar EVA removable footbed Compatible with snowshoes Molded nylon arch shank Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability Waterproof seam sealed construction
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00R4URRRS
- Item model number: Fluorecein Shell 8-W
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 12, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
the higher cut might rub against the back of her leg - and the Shell 6 was just everything she wanted and more. See our review of the Eventyr Bond (zip down) boot too, which we purchased too. And, see the Shell 6 review. Other than that, I think this boot would work well but recommend you try both the Shell 6 and the Shell 8 and then make a decision to get one or the other or both.