|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 1 inches
Customers who bought this item also bought
Comfort feels like second nature when wearing the Merrell Jungle Moc Pro Grip. Sure to provide long lasting ease to your daily commute, the Merrell Jungle Moc Pro Grip is set in high quality full grain leather for added longevity. Boasting of a breathable mesh lining that wicks moisture away for maximum breathability, it also features M Select FRESH treatment that helps prevent unwanted odors. Removable EVA footbed provides great underfoot support, while Merrell Air cushion absorb shock and reduces friction for a more comfortable stride. The Merrell Jungle Moc Pro Grip is finished off with a SureGrip outsole that provides long lasting traction that grips where and when you need it the most. Sure to become your favorite walking buddy, stay comfortable all-day long with the new Merrell Jungle Moc Pro Grip.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00EICA2DG
- Item model number: Women's Jungle Moc Pro Grip-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 13, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #153 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies > Apparel, Gloves & Personal Protective Gear > Professional Apparel > Women's Medical Clothing > Shoes
- #1470 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Uniforms, Work & Safety > Shoes
- #1985 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Shops > Uniforms, Work & Safety
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The problem I have is the tightness on the top lip of the shoe - it pushes down hard on the top of my foot at the shoe opening. The elastic band isn't very giving so after a long day in these, the part of where my foot and leg meet is so sore and bruised at the end of the day. Also the insoles are hard and uncomfortable which have caused soreness and fatigue in not just my feet but in my body as well. The only good thing about the insoles for me is the arch support - that part is excellent. The insoles that come in the shoes are removable so I replaced them with insoles that provide more shock absorbency, which has helped with reducing the pain on the bottom of my feet. The shoes are narrow, so if you have wide feet or feet susceptible to swelling I'd recommend purchasing the wider option. I have skinny feet and they are still tight on me.
There are so many good reviews on comfortability with this shoe, that I'm beginning to wonder if I got the duds of the stock.