|Price:||$25.00 - $29.99|
|Fits as expected||
- leather upper
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Slip-resistant outsole
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- SureGrip outsole
- Breathable mesh lining
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
JUNGLE MOC PRO GRIP
Sure footed with on-the-clock sophistication, our coveted comfort slide goes pro with fatigue fighting cushioning and gets you through your day without a slip thanks to its specialized indoor grip and non-marking sole.
Naturally eliminates sweat and its odor causing bacteria with reactive, friendly microbes.
Cutting edge tread design with a distinctive pattern characterized by specialized grooves that channel liquids away, providing superior traction, long-lasting durability and maximum gripping performance.
This professional moc creates your ultimate low-maintenance shoe, featuring a leather upper, non-marking soles, and Merrell air cushion underfoot.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00EICA2DG
- Item model number: Women's Jungle Moc Pro Grip-W
- Date first listed on Amazon: December 13, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #93 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies > Apparel, Gloves & Personal Protective Gear > Professional Apparel > Women's Medical Clothing > Shoes
- #1214 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Uniforms, Work & Safety > Shoes
- #1502 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Shops > Uniforms, Work & Safety
- Average Customer Review:
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 342 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The problem I have is the tightness on the top lip of the shoe - it pushes down hard on the top of my foot at the shoe opening. The elastic band isn't very giving so after a long day in these, the part of where my foot and leg meet is so sore and bruised at the end of the day. Also the insoles are hard and uncomfortable which have caused soreness and fatigue in not just my feet but in my body as well. The only good thing about the insoles for me is the arch support - that part is excellent. The insoles that come in the shoes are removable so I replaced them with insoles that provide more shock absorbency, which has helped with reducing the pain on the bottom of my feet. The shoes are narrow, so if you have wide feet or feet susceptible to swelling I'd recommend purchasing the wider option. I have skinny feet and they are still tight on me.
There are so many good reviews on comfortability with this shoe, that I'm beginning to wonder if I got the duds of the stock.