Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Merrell Women's Jungle Moc Slip-On Shoe
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on April 11, 2009
These shoes are awesome! This is my second pair. The first pair last me over two years, wearing them every day! I originally bought a pair for my daughter when she was just learning how to walk. These were the only shoes she would wear. Therefore, because she liked them so well, I tried a pair to see what was so great about them. These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. Well worth the purchase price. I highly recommend them. They are easily sliped on and off without bending over too!
on September 6, 2012
I have a lot of trouble with my feet. And I've tried so many different shoes,inserts, even podiatrists you name it. Until I remembered a few years ago I had an old pair of Merrell Women's Jungle Mocs. They were so old, but sooo good, I had to glue gun the sole back on! So I ordered a brand new pair. From the moment I took them from the box and put them on I was in Heaven! No 'break-in period', either. Merrell Women's Jungle Mocs are like putting your feet into one of those kitchen gel-mats. Your entire foot is surrounded by comfort! It's almost as if they 'fixed' my feet...no more pain!! From now on it's Merrells or nothing! They are worth every penny.
on January 14, 2008
This shoe has great support and is true to size. Was a great deal considering what they are asking at a retail store. Have worn them for over two weeks and have not had any problems. Only drawback, for me, is I wish I had bought them in leather instead of suede. Great shoe
on December 21, 2012
I have a terrible time getting shoes wide enough up front (I have bunions) without being too wide in the heel. I wear orthotics & this can also make it difficult to find the right fit. I got this shoe in medium width & the first time I wore it I had it on all day & never had a moment of pain or discomfort. I'm so satisfied with it I got another pair just like it.
on January 10, 2007
These are the very best for ease of use and comfort. I bet I've gotten over a dozen people to wearing these already. They may not be the prettiest style but they work.
on February 12, 2014
UPDATE: 5/14
I wore these for 2 weeks in Europe. They fit was great, the arch was comfortable and my feet did not hurt at the end of a long day of walking; they worked well in mud and grit, and they were very water resistent. However, these mocs are DANGEROUS on wet, smooth rock/tile/cobble surfaces. They have no traction on such surfaces. The treads are not deep, so wet grass or leaves stick on the soles and turn the mocs into ice skates on wet surfaces. A few other comments related this slipping problem but I'd passed them over. You must be very careful. Choose another shoe if you know you will be in an area with stone surface sidewalks or streets.

Without doubt some ugly shoes: suede mocs that have grafted with a tentacled sea creature. They look bulky but are surprisingly light. They slip right on and suck your feet in. The insole is well padded- I have high arches and PF and I find that in shoes with good arch height, the support is either too soft or too hard, if that makes any sense. The arches in these are prominent, yet a bit too hard; after a few hours of walking around I can tell I'll need to take a break. The heel is well supported. I'm a 7.5 and find that they fit well with some room to wiggle- wearing thicker socks will make them more snug. 7 would probably fit closer but allow for less winter sock width. Constructed well, I expect that these should last several years as travel and weekend shoes.
on January 19, 2014
These are not my first pair of Jungle Mocs. First, I'll address the fact that I only gave them 4 stars. The fit. I have probably 6 (or more)pairs of some type of Merrell shoes. I'm thinking my feet have gone weird on me. I have worn size 8.5 for the past 20 years. Now all of the sudden, I ordered the 8.5 and too short, so I returned them and ordered the 9. Too long. This is with smartwool socks.It's not like they're flopping all around or anything. I still love the versatility. They grip when walking in the snow and keep my feet warm/dry. I wear them to walk the dog and to work. At work I'm in and out all day (Cleveland) and they aren't too warm when inside at a desk.
on July 4, 2013
This shoe was extremely slippery if I stepped on a drop of water or walked on wet pavement. I wore it to work in a cafeteria for 2 days and cannot wear it again because I was at risk for slipping and falling. I don't have any occasion to wear the shoe now.

I have another pair of Merrell shoes that I like very much and that is why I purchased this Merrell shoe.
on May 7, 2007
I was searching for a shoe I could "live in". I'm a stay-at-home mom and needed new "work shoes". Transitioning from heels everyday to something I could take my daily 15 mile walks in. These were the third pair I tried (others were all traditional running/walking shoes). These are fabulous! and My feet are oh so happy to be out of those heels! :)
on November 29, 2014
I ordered a half of size larger than I wear because I had read an article somewhere that they ran small and with the half size larger they fit well!! I luv the color and I hope to wear them a long time, probably wear them a lot when we go camping!!!