|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$84.99 - $150.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic and mesh
- Vibram sole
- Shaft measures approximately 4.75" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Waterproof GORE-TEX lining
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
MOAB MID GORE-TEX
Merrell believes that nothing should get in the way of enjoying active outdoor adventures. Merrell hiking boots, tail running shoes and apparel are built on Merrell’s outdoor heritage, quality and performance.
Lug patterns that provide stability in all conditions, with no lugs placed under the arch, so your foot flexes more naturally for greater comfort. Sure traction on both wet and dry surfaces in even the most extreme temperatures.
Gore-Tex Comfort System
Nothing says dry, warm, and breathable like Gore-Tex. Engineered to repel moisture and enhance breathability during high-energy activities.
Merrell takes on the elements in this weather-ready hiking shoe.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00D89E8SA
- Item model number: J87316
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I originally got a pair of the Vasque Breeze, size 7, my usual size. They were too small and just didn't feel right. So, I sent them back and got a size eight. The toe box felt better, but something still just didn't feel "right". They really kind of hurt on the front of the ankle too. I was very disappointed, and returned them as well.
These Merrell Moabs looked a lot like my original Breeze and got good reviews, so I figured I'd give them a try. They were about $35 more, but worth every penny!
They were super comfortable right out of the box!! Wore them around the house for about half an hour to be sure, then went on a six mile hike. No blisters or even any sore spots!! I wore Smart Wool socks and enjoyed every step! The next day I hiked the same six miles with regular socks. Just as comfortable as the day before!!
Great support, no break in....and, about three years ago, I had a total knee replacement that did not go well. I'm finally able to hike again and my other, heavier Vasque boots ( not the Breeze) are just too heavy and kill my knee. These are great!! Only my usual amount of pain!!
These fit perfect in my usual size, seven. Don't hesitate...get these boots today!! You won't be disappointed!!!!! God bless.