Merrell Women's Pace Glove Ultra Marine 5
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Microfiber and breathable air mesh upper
- Merrell Omni-Fit™ lacing system secured with welded TPU provides a precise, glove-like fit
- Fused Rubber toe bumper provides ultimate durability
- Synthetic leather rear foot sling provides stability
- Internal support construction secures the midfoot for optimal fit and support
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Take a hike naturally with our Pace Glove shoe’s minimalist design. Focusing its attention on foot protection, its Vibram® sole and fused rubber toe cinch like a glove with an ultra-lightweight upper – minimal bulk to set your feet free.
- ASIN: B00723CJI4
- Date first listed on Amazon: June 12, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These are great shoes. My husband even wants a pair now (he said he didn't like them when I first got them). Just be careful on wet rocks - can be a little slippery, and if your feet are wet it's slippery inside the shoe. Any little bit of dirt you can grip with your toes turns you into a mountain goat!!
If this is your first time with barefoot shoes, be prepared for a few days of soreness while your muscles get used to being used differently. It wasn't bad for me, but something I didn't expect.