|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$124.20 - $160.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6" from arch
- Lightweight hiking shoe featuring reinforced toe cap
- Padded collar and tongue
- EVA footbed
- M-Select GRIP outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
SALIDA MID WATERPROOF
Get mountain-equipped with the traction and protection of our Salida waterproof hiking boot. With a sealed upper and grippy soles.
Outside protection when you're on the move. M Select DRY products shed external moisture from precipitation and wet ground conditions while allowing moisture from physical activity to escape to give you dry comfort inside and out.
Long-lasting M Select Fresh prevents sweat and moisture from affecting the freshness of your shoes. Our antimicrobial agents penetrate and disrupt the reproduction of the odor causing microbes in your shoes.
Delivers durable, highly slip-resistant stability on wet and dry ground, over mixed terrain.
Contrast stitches add a pop of color to this performance outdoor hiker.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00D89E3IA
- Item model number: Salida Mid Waterproof-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 3, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I have worn these through some pretty swampy hikes already and my feet stay dry. The more i wear them, the more I like them. Leaving for Rainier and Olympic on Saturday and these will be the shoes I take!
Second, the tongue on top of foot has a part that is sewn funny (on only one shoe) and it creates a pinched, hard knobby area that pushed down on top of foot. 3rd, the top part around ankle is way stiff and hard and rubs on ankle bone. All this on top of cushy socks I tried them on with. They are wide at center of foot, but squishy in toe area/top foot bone area, but that may just be the shape of my foot. I can't imagine hiking in these for any amount of time. Bummer. I had high hopes. But have to return them.
Note, I am thin, so they don't fit funny because I have fat ankles or feet.