We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Brand Size||UK||Europe||Canada||Japan||Heel to toe|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately ankle-high from arch
- Breathable Mesh Upper
- EVA Midsole for Cushion
- Merrell Air Cushion for Comfort
- Nylon Arch Shank
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
This hiker was designed specifically for women providing alignment and comfort for confidence no matter the terrain.
Siren Product Features
M SELECT FRESH
The use of pro-biotic technology provides odor control helps keep shoes fresh.
Q FORM 2
Alignment and comfort technology designed specifically for women which reduces fatigue and increases comfort.
High-performance rubber sole with unmatched durability, stability and slip resistance providing confidence on your feet.
Merrell exists to help you discover the simple, yet profound power of the trail by providing thoughtfully designed products that deliver on performance, versatility and durability.
Repurposing the old to make a better new.
Designed for wild and women. This hiker is engineered for the way women move, offering support, alignment, and gender-specific stability.
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 inches; 9 Ounces
- Item model number : J12390
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : March 2, 2018
- Manufacturer : Merrell
- ASIN : B0711SWZYK
Best Sellers Rank:
#1,113,388 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- #377 in Women's Hiking Boots
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Amazon Customer on November 22, 2018
1. The foot bed is REALLY stiff - I mean no cush at all. On the flip side, there's lots of arch support.
2. The foot bed seems to drop off altogether just after the ball of your foot. It feels like your toes are wearing a different pair of shoes with no support.
3. The toe area curls up oddly - kinda like elf shoes. This along with the lack of padding in the toes made them feel like something you'd wear if you were rock climbing and needed something you could jamb into little crevices, but not for walking on flat surfaces.
4. They're narrow and somewhat pointy. I wear medium width shoes, and these felt tight through the ball of the foot and toes.
5. The color isn't great. Not light enough to be considered white, but not dark enough to be considered even a light grey. My husband said the color made them look used right out of the box.
They are light, but have excellent support. 110% satisfied with this purchase. Color is true to picture.