- Rubber sole
- M Select DRY impermeable membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape waterproof PU coated leather and mesh upper metal hook and lacing eyelet for secure lacing
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out protective rubber shell M Select FRESH antimicrobial agents reduces shoe odor
- 200 Grams M Select WARM lightweight, low bulk insulation keeps you comfortable Kinetic Fit Base insole is contoured like your foot and provides flexible, intuitive support for connected and protected movement molded nylon arch Shank
- Eva midsole for stability and comfort M Select GRIP outsole tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it 5mm lug depth
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Merrell exists to help you discover the simple, yet profound power of the trail by providing thoughtfully designed products that over deliver on performance, versatility and durability.
Pathways To The Trail
From day trips to week-long backpacking treks, we have the best hiking shoes and boots to support your next outdoor excursion.
Hit the trails and explore beyond the beaten path with training and trail running shoes that fit your needs and your environment.
Style meets outdoor performance with versatile casual shoes and sandals with trail-built comfort you can trust.
Protect your feet from the daily grind with work boots designed to meet the toughest demands while being comfortable enough to wear every day.
This winter overachiever features a protective rubber shell for all-over defense from snow and low-bulk insulation for all-around warmth in cold temps.
- Product Dimensions : 13.78 x 11.81 x 5.91 inches; 2.08 Pounds
- Item model number : J16460
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : August 31, 2018
- Manufacturer : Merrell
- ASIN : B078NKHB5Q
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I actually bought my original pair through a local outdoor seller for over $150. A little over a year of a LOT of wear and tear I had to buy a new pair of boots, I went for the same exact ones! I was so pleased to find them at a much cheaper price on here!
Seriously y'all, I hiked mountain summits, snowy trailheads, rocky outcroppings, caves, rivers, ice, rode hours on plane, the whole kaboodle with these babies strapped on my feet. They are the most comfortable hiking boot I have ever owned, and only after about 9+ miles of very extreme hiking/mountaineering have I ever gotten mild blisters, once.
I live in an excessively snowy mountain town and these are my go-to boots for the blizzard days. Very warm and waterproof, also fits yak-traks or spikes over them like a glove.
The cons are the durability of the tread, the hooked eyelets coming out, and the eventual downfall of plastic shoving through the back heel and cutting up my achilles tendon after a year of use. But I gotta give Merrell's the benefits of the doubt, because I abused the heck outta these babies for that year.
Probably will buy another pair again next year, if not these another pair of Merrells, best hiking boot ever!