We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- 0mm heel-to-toe drop
- Anti-microbial footbed
- 2mm cush midsole
- Grippy Vibram outsole
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Barefoot construction and breathable mesh create perfect synergy in the Vapor Glove. There's an external TPU heel sling for contoured support and reflective details for increased visibility in low light. It features an Integrated Drylex® footbed treated with Aegis® and a Vibram® Vapor Glove sole with TC1 rubber. Wash as needed in cold water, gentle cycle and air dry.
- Product Dimensions: 11.5 x 7.7 x 4.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00HF6B7RC
- Item model number: J01602
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 5, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I can feel what's underfoot and my feet can bend over obstacles without balancing on them as with a traditional running shoe. When transitioning to these shoes (I just went cold turkey), you will notice soreness in muscles you didn't even realize you had. However, the pain I can only attribute to my persistent heel striking in traditional shoes is now gone. I had horrible, and I mean horrible shin splints, and they are also completely gone. I do have some muscle soreness, but that's mostly just me being pretty out of shape, and it's a "good" pain, not a pain that I would attribute to an injury, or a pain I can't train through. It goes away with a hot bath.
Overall, this is a great, fun-looking, lightweight, cool shoe. I can feel the air on my feet when I run which is a far cry from my old damp/hot, overpadded trainers. Ditch the padding! This shoe forces you to change your biomechanics back to what nature intended: a shorter stride, faster cadence, upright posture, and springy landing on the forefoot. This minimizes injuries by keeping you in tune with your body and the ground.
Bonuses: 1. the fabric has a really cool reptilian feel to it.
2. The styling is adorable.
3. THE COLORS! DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY! IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!
Anyway, personally, I love this shoe - If it came in just black I would order three more pair, for every day wear, golf, hiking, running, everything.