$79.99 - $139.95
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 2"
- Removable insoles
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Roam around the town in the stylish, feminine women’s Merrell Veranda Tie casual shoe. Made from full grain leather, this shoe has low lace-up closure for easy on/off and a snug fit. It has breathable mesh and pigskin lining along with M Select FRESH technology for a dry, odor-free foot. Its removable EVA insole massages your foot with each step. A metal arch shank alongside the Merrell air cushion heel provides stability and enhanced shock absorption. Finally, its outsole with M Select GRIP technology offers high traction on all surfaces. Choose the women’s Merrell Veranda Tie casual shoe for its exceptional comfort and durability.
- Shipping Weight: 13.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00SB3RHEU
- Item model number: Veranda Tie-W
- Date first listed on Amazon: June 26, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Today was the first day I wore it. Been standing and walking for the most part of the day. I'm very happy with it so far. Only issues I had but took care of it are:
1. My size 8 feels long (which is also my issue with the trail running shoes). My solution is to wear a thick sock- problem solved. No more moving shoes. My feet felt secured.
2. My ankle bone that sticks out kept on hitting the lip of the shoe. It's seems as if the lip of the shoe is too high. Since I got a thick sock- it prevented my foot from getting blisters.
I probably am buying the wrong shoe size. May be ill try a wide size next time and go a 1/2 size down.
Overall I love the quality. No more hill noise when I walk. Great traction.
UPDATE, after wearing these a while I realized that my weight was fully balanced on the ball of my foot. Not surprising for the heel height, but there really needs to be some additional support in that part of the shoe. I don't wear them now if I am going to be on my feet much now.