Merriam-Webster's Everyday Language Reference Set, Newest Edition Paperback – January 1, 2016
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Publisher
Individual Books Feature:
- Vocab Builder : Greek & Latin roots with abundant words and related terms.
- Dictionary : Over 75,000 updated definitions, pronunciations, word origins & synonym lists.
- Thesaurus : Over 150,000 word choices including synonyms, antonyms, related words & idiomatic phrases.
Merriam-Webster's Everyday Language Reference Set
An affordable reference set in an attractive slipcase!
References Set Includes:
- Merriam-Webster’s Vocabulary Builder.
- The Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
- The Merriam-Webster Thesaurus.
- ISBN: 978-0-87779-332-8
- Mass-market paperbacks, slipcase
- Weight: 2 lbs., 10 oz.
- Pages: Dictionary (960), Thesaurus (800), Vocabulary (720) = Total: 2,480
- Size: 4 3/8"w x 7"h x 4 1/4"d
About the Author
For more than 150 years, in print and now online, Merriam-Webster has been America's leading and most-trusted provider of language information. All Merriam-Webster products and services are backed by the largest team of professional dictionary editors and writers in America, and one of the largest in the world.
- Item Weight : 2.5 pounds
- Paperback : 2480 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9780877793328
- ISBN-13 : 978-0877793328
- Product Dimensions : 4.3 x 4.5 x 7 inches
- Publisher : Merriam-Webster, Inc.; Newest Edition (January 1, 2016)
- ASIN : 0877793328
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,683 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: