- Paperback: 360 pages
- Publisher: Merriam Webster Mass Market; 2 edition (January 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0877799210
- ISBN-13: 978-0877799214
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 4 x 6.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 119 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #40,868 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Merriam-Webster's Guide to Punctuation and Style 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
As far as shipping goes this book arrived in brand new condition, as stated. It arrived on time and well packaged.
Fun Fact: Did you know that Webster completed his first dictionary while he was in Paris?
Most recent customer reviews
I found this item to be very helpfull. It will help you express your self and point out your; opinion.Read more