Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

• Customer Reviews

Showing 1-10 of 174 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 186 reviews
This is a really nice gift for anyone who has lost a loved one, especially right before the holidays. But this is appropriate for anyone who lost someone and it will be their first Christmas without them there. The ornament comes in a nice box and it is packed nicely, so it is ready to give, just wrap it with some paper or place it in a gift bag.

I got this for a friend whom lost her husband and wanted something for her to have to place on her tree every year so she could have something in remembrance of him every year. It surely doesn't replace his presence but she did love the ornament and really did appreciate it.

The ornament isn't big nor small about the size of a regular ball size ornament just flat.

I would recommend it, as it is a nice gift for those who are mourning.
on December 23, 2016
this is a beautiful ornament and I was pretty happy about it but the engraving was a little disappointing,,,one of the dates was lighter than the other one, I started to send it back but I decided to keep it and give it to a family member. I ordered the same ornament from a different vendor and it was much better and it also had a extra line and also allowed the complete birth day and death for $3.00 cheaper.
on October 3, 2015
When my Dad passed away a few months ago, a friend gave me one of these, and I found the sentiment to be truly comforting. I purchased 5, for my Stepmom and 4 siblings, since the first Christmas without our Dad will be difficult. The ornament and accompanying card, with a lovely poem, will be a lasting reminder that he is always with us. Comes in a nice gift box and delivery was fast.
on January 30, 2017
We ordered one of these 12 years ago when our daughter died. My brother-in-law passed just before Christmas, so I ordered one for my sister. I was a little disappointed that the "engraving" is no longer engraved in the metal like our daughter's was. Instead it is a stick-on computer generated label. Not as nice.
on January 14, 2014
The gift is exactly as I had hoped as I've purchased these before; however, I ordered 3 and only 1 arrived so I had to wait almost another week to receive the remaining 2 and missed giving it to the receivers in time for Christmas. I would order with this company again because I am sure it was just an oversight; however, to get the number wrong was unacceptable as I paid over $50 for my purchase. Shipping and handling was not free and I feel I should have been at least reimbursed for shipping for the inconvenience.
on January 26, 2015
This is really nice. I read the reviews on it & there were so many people who really liked it, that I ordered it for my daughter. Her wonderful husband died on July 9th 2013 So I get it for her for Christmas last year (2014) & she thought it was very pretty. She is a singer & when I read the first couple of lines I knew I had to get it for her. She had the most wonderful, caring husband & he was only 48yrs old when he died.! We miss him very, very much.! ! ! I would recommend this to a friend,
on January 22, 2016
I needed a gift for a friend who lost her father recently. I saw someone post this ornament on social media and searched everywhere in town for it. Finally, I checked here and found it. This is such a wonderful gift for anyone grieving during the holidays. The ornament is pewter and high quality. I will definitely be purchasing this again for anyone in need during the holidays.
on January 4, 2015
Bob was absolutely wonderful in getting me this ornament for my friend before Christmas. Her daughter just passed shortly before Christmas and her birthday was Christmas Eve. I wanted her to have it as a source of comfort as well as a remembrance as to the assurance that we are promised in death. Thank you Bob and God bless you.
on December 1, 2016
Just got this today and it is beautiful! I cried of course as this was bought for my mom who passed away unexpectedly in February. This will be our first Christmas without her. This will be the new addition to our tree each and every year. Love you mom!
on January 27, 2015
I was very pleased with the Keepsake as was the family that I gifted it to. My 31 year old niece died suddenly and without any warning last April. My brother and his wife and family were in complete shock as well as the rest of the extended family. Anyone who knew Danielle could almost hear her saying those exact words. A very much appreciated gift by all her family. Thank you