Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 152 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 160 reviews
on July 13, 2016
Immediate success. Great bag to take to the pool, lake, park, in the car for an outing with extra clothes or sweaters and a few water bottles. In just one week it's become my go-to bag. It is a medium weight on it's own so I don't know if I would do air travel with it, probably not, because I prefer a VERY light extra bag for day outings when I'm doing air travel. But I might bring it along if I were going to a resort where I knew I'd be bringing towels or snacks/changes of clothes along for the whole family daily.
on March 22, 2015
We took this bag on a week long trip to mexico. I really liked the fact that it has so many pockets, both inside and out. Also we really liked the fact that for some reason, the color or fabric, we weren't sure, but you really can't tell what is inside the pockets. So if we had money or phones, even though the bag has holes in it unless you looked really hard, it was difficult to see what was in the bag. The only thing I wished it had was maybe a solid base and first few inches up the sides to help with sand getting in those small holes. But overall a great purchase. Good beach bags are hard to find and this is a great one!
on May 31, 2016
This bag is awesome. It's huge, and feels incredibly sturdy. With 2 kids on swim team, frequent visits to the neighborhood pool, and multiple beach trips each summer, our beach bags get a lot of use. Other bags we've had just didn't have enough room, or would get moldy over time. I love that the whale bag can be rinsed off, and won't hold sand. Also, SO many pockets for keeping water bottles, goggles, sunscreen, and keys/phones separate.....fantastic! So glad I found this bag in time for the start of summer :-)
on October 10, 2016
What a cool bag! This is a really heavy duty coated mesh bag. There are so many pockets to slide smaller items into and a medium sized zipper compartment inside for personal items. The straps are secure and it will hold a ton of stuff. Don't waste your money on anything else. This bag is made to last.
on May 22, 2015
Hello big beach bag of my dreams! I loved you more each day of our vacation because you shed sand like a boss and held every single thing my family (elderly mother, husband, toddler, and me) wanted to haul to the beach. All of your various hidey-holes and pockets kept us organized, and you even have just a touch of fashion sense, for a mom bag, that is. For the record, last year's beach bag sucked rocks, but you, big handsome useful beach bag, met the challenge and exceeded it.
on September 16, 2016
This bag holds a LOT! It's a great bag, the salt water, sand, and sun don't seem to bother it, and you can really pack stuff in there. The mesh helps you bring home just your belongings, and not a bunch of beach sand. Has a leash for a key and lots of pockets!
on August 28, 2016
I have used this bag for going BBQ, it fits table covers, plates, cups, napkins, forks. And in the pockets around i put small things like salt and pepper, lighter, big serving/cooking utensils.
And i also used it as a big shopping bag, and to bring my water bottles to the recycling machine.
on July 20, 2016
This is a great bag. I was able to fit everything I needed for the beach..including towels! The bag is easy to get in and out of with a good amount of outside pockets and also an Inside pocket which is great for personal stuff. The bag is sturdy and easy to clean. A must for family outings.
on May 28, 2014
I purchased this bag for our family trips to the pool. I was so tired of carrying multiple bags with everything we needed every time we went to the pool. I used it for the first time over Memorial Day weekend and I already love it! There is so much room that I didn't even fill it completely.
This is what I carried in it: 2 36" x 64" beach towels, 2 36" x 70" beach towels, 1 small cooler (holds 5 plastic water bottles), snorkel & mask, 3 bottles of sunscreen, 2 sunglasses,1 sm. makeup bag (used to store cell phone, earbuds, hand wipes, 2 sunscreen face sticks, & lip balm), 1 hairbrush, 4 towel clips, coin purse for money (clipped to the carabiner hook), and 1 handheld cooling fan. I still had empty pockets!
I see so many more uses for this bag in the future. Road trips, camping, picnics, etc... This bag can hold toys, games, sports equipment, groceries, anything you want to carry with you and keep organized. Great value for the price, easy to clean, heavy duty and well made.
If I had to pick one thing to change it would be to have nylon padded handles to make it easier to carry. As with anything, when you load it up it gets heavy and because of the heavy duty mesh it can hurt your hands or shoulder...because of this I technically would give it 4 1/2 stars.
on January 16, 2017
This was a gift for my husband who has just staerted regularly using a public pool. He thinks it is a perfect bag for this purpose - tough, light and well ventilated!