Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 41 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on July 4, 2010
I bought two of these whale-size totes recently... one for my daughter-in-law and one for myself. I was really impressed when they arrived... they are BIG! The tote easily holds everything I would need to take to the beach: 3 or 4 towels, suntan lotion, book/magazine, iPod, camera, snacks, flip flops, ziplock bags for seashell hunting, water bottles, etc. LOTS of pockets so everything you need is in handy reach, plus a latch to hang your keys on. The construction is above and beyond what I expected -- this bag is totally worth the price... and then some. You won't find anything this nice in a mesh beach tote out in the stores. I'm certain you'll be as thrilled with it as I am! In fact, now I'm buying another one to give my sister-in-law as a birthday gift before she heads to the beach. My highest recommendation and praise goes out to the manufacturer, Saltwater Canvas!!!! :-D
on July 31, 2017
Great beach tote. My family of 4 (2 adults 2 kids) have used various bags from mesh duffels to canvas totes for our beach / pool adventures. This bag is the most practical, well thought out bag we have used. We already used it twice to go to our neighborhood pool and it was more than adequate for our needs. I felt that every small miscellaneous thing from sunglasses, to sunscreen and keys to phone had a home in one of the many pockets provided. Having used meshed bags before we know that this bag will be easy to clean once we take it to the beach.

Thanks Saltwater Canvas for making a high quality, durable, reasonably priced and well-designed bag.
on January 9, 2016
We use this bag for swim lessons for 3 children. I love the multiple pockets to organize clothes, diaper, goggles, swim caps, and key chain hook. It also has a zipped pocket inside the bag. I put in three towels with plenty of room to spare. This would work well for the beach as well. It can fit supplies for a family of five to the beach easily. I would bring another bag for sand towels though. It is very well made and the materials are of high quality. I wish it had a snap to keep the bag closed. Also, I can see how the bag will dig into my shoulder if it was packed with stuff. The shoulder straps do not have padding but I don't really expect that from a mesh bag so I'm ok with this.
on March 15, 2013
I love this beach bag and have recommended it to several people. It's great for lugging kid stuff to the beach. It will easily carry multiple beach towels, and has tons of pockets that are great for organizing kid stuff. I usually put diapers, wipes, sunscreen, sunglasses, swim diapers, sippy cups, etc all in different pockets, and extra clothes and towels in the main compartment. It's very sturdy. Yes, sand will get in if you put it down on sand b/c it's MESH, but the sand also comes out again when you pick it up. As long as you don't put your camera in the bottom of the bag and plop it into the sand, you're fine! This is an awesome bag for families with kids.
on May 24, 2017
This is a very sturdy beach tote perfect for carrying everything needed for a couple kids and caregivers at the beach or pool.

My only complaint is that while the mesh sides let sand out (and in as well), the bottom of the bag is solid and therefore allowed sand to accumulate.
on July 14, 2017
Very happy with this bag. Perfect for a day at the pool. Large enough for our family of 3. We also take a cooler for food. Nice to have pockets to put sunscreens in so they are easy to retrieve! Would definitely recommend!!
on July 8, 2016
I bought one in 2010. I've been using it very regularly for the last four years. This can be used for so much more than a beach tote. That was my original intent however it was apparent very early on how many uses it has. It's stong and durable. I just ordered a second one and should be good for the next 6 years. Please keep making these. Thank you Saltwater Canvas
on August 30, 2016
This is a perfectly designed beach bag with lots of smaller deep pockets perfect for water bottles, sunscreen and paperbacks, and a large main section that can accommodate several towels and a change of clothes. Further the straps are wide enough to allow the bag to be comfortably slung over the shoulder when walking and from the beach.
on July 2, 2014
I love this beach tote! The material allows for sand to escape and makes it lightweight and easy to carry. It's very versatile and can be used for the beach, pool, trips, carrying baby items, groceries, farmers markets and much more. I also love that it holds its shape and straps are sturdy. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is b/c it would be cool if it came in more fun colors and the interior zippered pocket was made from a material to protect from water, accidental spills, etc. Aside from that, it's awesome and I use it often!
on August 23, 2017
Perfect bag for the pool with kids! I can fit everything we need and keep it organized with all of the pockets. No more fishing around for the sunscreen or water bottles in the bottom of the bag!