BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 13, 2012
It holds your apple Bluetooth keyboard and Magic track pad together so it's very convenient when you have a setup where your track pad is not sitting on a perfectly flat surface (like, you're using it on your lap for a mac mini that's connected to a TV).

This works pretty well, but I had a small issue with the fitting of the track pad itself, it doesn't fit 100% in the designated space, so it became a bit hard to click.

Overall it's a good product and worth the price. Despite the small flaw, I'm satisfied with it and would recommend it.
on December 30, 2013
I've had this for quite awhile and I love it. Sometimes I need to let someone else "drive" while sitting at another chair in my office. I can just hand them over the keyboard and trackpad and they have everything they need to show me what they're talking about. Also, I have a giant screen on a cantilever mount in my office. Sometimes I like to work while sitting on the couch. It's say to do now.

The quality is great. It fits in well will the apple aluminum and holds the keyboard and trackpad well.

No Complaints.
on November 14, 2014
Simple and easy to use, does what it says. adds a little bit of bulk to the otherwise very thin and portable keyboards and trackpads, but at least it makes the trackpad clickable (compared to Twelve South's Magic Wand) when using it at odd angles. Makes this the perfect portable input device for my Home Theater PC

Easy to attach, easy to remove, particularly love the clever stickers that help you turn on/off the left/right device.
on November 4, 2013
Really nice idea, but the problem I've found is that even if you leave a little space in between the keyboard and the trackpad, the trackpad surface is pinched to the extent that you cannot click down on the trackpad easily. You have to press quite a bit harder, and you can feel that the movement has been limited. I actually have my trackpad setup so that I never click, but rather tap, so this is less of an issue for me. If you have your trackpad up for clicking rather than tapping, it would be an issue and I'd be careful with this.
on March 6, 2013
Once I had it, this seemed the logical way to utilize it. My first purchase was the "Clique", a similar product with slick packaging for about $10 less... Problems was, neither the trackpad nor the keyboard fit into the Clique frame. When you finally managed to snap them in they were so tight, that the keyboard kept depressing it's own on/off button as did the trackpad. Returned it and bought the MeshWe Bluefin from Amazon, a couple of bucks more, but totally worth it. better quality better fit.
on July 23, 2012
Just returned a magic connector for this product and it does not disappoint. There is no misplacing or trying to line up magnets like magic connector.And you don't have to stick any magnets with an adhesive tap on the back of your apple keyboard and trackpad.

Put the keyboard and track pad at a 45 degree angle and insert into place...you now have an all in one unit that is light, solid, and looks great.
Simple, ingenious and I highly recommend.
55 comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 1, 2014
I have owned this product for about a year now and, I have to say, I absolutely love it. While at first face it seems a bit pricey, it functions perfectly and retains its form / durability even after near-daily use, more than justifying the cost. Very pleased with the product. Would recommend to people who use in conjunction with a TV or just like to lean back in their computer chair while at the desktop.
on June 30, 2012
I received the MeshWe Bluefin a couple of days ago. It was very easy to put together. It compliments the keyboard and magic trackpad well. The item seems a little pricey, but does exactly what I wanted.
on March 2, 2013
This is a great keyboard & trackpad tray. The silver colored plastic matches the color & texture of the aluminum keyboard & trackpad nicely & holds both firmly so that they function & feel as a single unit. If this were made of aluminum, that would not be the case. Fit, form & function are all excellent here

Cheers !
on March 18, 2013
I purchase Magic Wand and return it after 1 week. The biggest problem with the magic wand is the touch pad doesn't work on your lap. You still need to put it on super flat surface for right and left click. The MashWe version works anywhere, however don't be fool by the anodized aluminum finish (IT'S PLASTIC!)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.