Mesmerizing Muffin Tin Memories: The Artful Collection of Muffin Tin Meals Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 64 pages
- ASIN : B010ZOTQQO
- Publication date : July 4, 2015
- File size : 6666 KB
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Language: : English
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Page numbers source ISBN : 151483815X
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #215,307 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. Perhaps to compensate, the author writes in the most grandiose language he thinks he can muster. Not helpful.
3. Poor proofreading leads to yet more confusion.
4. Some recipes are for nothing more than ordinary muffins. Why? Who knows?
5. Most recipes are accompanied by photos of ingredients (a pile of mushrooms) or other finished dishes (standard Mac and cheese) rather than the completed muffin tin recipe. Again, not helpful. Given the garbled English, you have no idea what your dish should look like.
6. Are the recipes any good? No idea. They mostly look like what you or I would come up with if we asked ourselves what can be cooked in a muffin tin.
7. A well-written expert take on muffin tin dishes would be nice. This is not it.