No Mess Cold Brew Coffee Filters - 120 Count Disposable Fine Mesh Brewing Bags for Concentrate/Iced Coffee Maker, French/Cold Press Kit, Hot Tea in Mason Jar or Pitcher, 4 x 6 Inches
|Price:||$12.99 FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Easy Use Cold Brew Coffee Maker Filter Bags - over 1 cup capacity bags (4" x 6"), Recommended 100g grounds in 32oz mason jar. Use with your favorite cold brew coffee grounds, the cold brew bags filter well all kinds of coffee grounds, no matter coarse or fine
- Disposable, Use Without Mess - No need to rinse, wash another nylon mesh or cotton filter! This single use cold brew filter bags are as easy as: put the coffee grounds into this filter, brew with cool water and steeping in the fridge overnight (12-15 hours). The next day you'll get a concentrate that can be served on ice right away or stored for up to two weeks
- Natural and Durable Material - Our cold brew coffee bags pack are made from natural commercially compostable fine fiber. Filter material is super-strong and resists tearing while filtering similar to paper. Reinforced seams will not separate. Great for use with: common cold brew system and most cold brew coffee maker
- Save Money and Time - Cold brew coffee is amazingly simple to make at home. With the disposable cold brew coffee bags, you’ll have the perfect glass of cold brew and will never have to buy it from the store again. Also works great as an extra large tea bag infuser pouch, lemon citrus, hot tea & fruit water infuser, home brewing, dry hopping, hop bag or spice sack for soups and boils
- 100% Money Back - Your customer satisfaction is our top priority, so we offer a free replacement or refund If you aren't 100% satisfied with the product within 90 days.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
A FEW TIPS FOR MAKING COLD BREW COFFEE
1.Grind your coffee beans to a medium coarse consistency.
2.Fill the cold brew filter with ground coffee beans, add it to a mason jar or other glass storage container with water. Then, leave it on your counter to steep for 12-15 hours.
3.Take out the cold brew filter and leave the concentrate.
4.Store the cold brew concentrate in the refrigerator. This will keep it fresh for a week or so.
5.To serve, pour the cold brew concentrate over ice, with water or with your favorite milk or creamer.
Note:Coffee grounds are not included.