|Print List Price:||$6.99|
Save $4.00 (57%)
Message In A Bottle: A Surf's Up Novella Kindle Edition
|Length: 97 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was on incident of head hopping and “tight” was used where “tightly” was needed, but I loved most of the story. Almost all of it was told in Kyle’s and Morgan’s points of view, and I could sympathize with both. However, the ending was a big disappointment and let-down. I hated it!
The one thing that caused me to give it four stars instead of five is that it is a novella. With the limited number of pages, there was no room for thoroughly developed characters and storyline. If it had been longer, and had gone into more details in the story and if the characters had been more developed, I would have given it five stars.
This novella is such a gem! Message in a Bottle is a story I enjoyed from beginning to end. Each chapter packs a punch with lovable characters, hidden surprises, tender scenes, and wonderful action that takes readers across an ocean and through some incredible personal decision making. The character development made this story shine for me, and I found myself asking, “What would I do?” It was fun to play that game with the characters of Kyle, Morgan, and Lexie.
This is a novella that I read over two days' time. I found myself turning the pages quickly because the story is so compelling, though there were times I sat back and savored the plot. I highly recommend this novella! I look forward to Book Three in the Surf's Up series, The Shell Collector's Daughter.
And if you haven’t read Book One, go get it now: A Tide Worth Turning.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Christian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Religious
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Sagas
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Contemporary