Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Messermeister San Moritz Elite Round-Tip Kullenschliff Slicer, 10-Inch
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The German 1.4116 high-carbon, stainless alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The three-step, 15 degree “Elite” edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening & honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- The Knife for Life guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Messermeister San Moritz Elité knife collection have a completely molded, ergonomic and contemporary handle. The blade, bolster and tang are one-piece, hot-drop, hammer forged from a single billet of the finest German steel alloy. Featuring a unique personalization plate, this series of knives will be a statement piece in any kitchen. San Moritz Elité knives are handcrafted individually by 3rd and 4th generation cutlery artisans in Solingen, Germany. Don’t be intimidated when you have a large roast to cut. The Messermeister San Moritz Elite 10” Slicer has all the blade that you need for large cutting tasks. The long and slender blade allows you to slice through large cuts of brisket, ham or turkey with a singular motion. The alternating kullenschliffs (a.k.a. kullens, hollows or grantons) on each side of the knife reduce drag and prevent items from sticking to the blade.