Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Messermeister Park Plaza Multi-Edge Steak Knife, 4..." and save 32% off the $37.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Messermeister Park Plaza Multi-Edge Steak Knife, 4-Inch
|Price:||$37.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The German 1.4116 high-carbon, stainless alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a thin and lightweight blade. They are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The 20° edge on this blade is efficient and resilient.
- The knives are outfitted with the finest industrial strength thermoplastic polyoxymethylene (POM) handle.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- The Knife for Life guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
The Park Plaza knife collection is Messermeister’s stamped version of the triple-rivet, full exposed tang, German knife series. This collection is manufactured with one-piece, die-cut stamped blades using high quality German stainless steel alloy. The stamped blades do not have a bolster and are lighter than forged knives. Park Plaza knives are trimmed, straightened and hardened then attached to industrial quality handles that are buffed to a seamless fit and finish. Manufactured in the historical City of Blades, Solingen, Germany by cutlery artisans, these are a great value.
The Messermeister Park Plaza 3” Clip Point Paring Knife has an angled nose and a slightly curved blade that is ideal for small and precise cutting tasks such as peeling, coring and mincing. The compact handle fits comfortably in the hand and allows you to execute detailed and controlled cuts.