Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Vant PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 126 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 158 reviews
on February 20, 2014
It's small enough to carry in my purse, and I look at it sometimes when I'm waiting for an appointment, or just sitting in traffic (while my husband is driving). It often provides just that touch of insight or wisdom that I was looking for, and is highly recommended for every Messiah. I love Richard Bach, and would recommend reading his book 'Illusions' before purchasing the Messiah's Handbook - Things will make much more sense that way. :)
on May 10, 2017
Another good book by Richard Bach.
on January 10, 2007
Loving Richard Bach's thoughts the way I do, I don't know how I missed seeing that this book was finally published! It contains not only some well-known and loved thoughts but also some that are new to me. As others have mentioned, it is small for a book... just above pocket-sized ... bound with a blue faux suede cover. I actually wish it was just a wee bit smaller as I believe I will wind up carrying this in my purse. Obviously, it's a must have for any Richard Bach "fan".
on April 25, 2016
~ excellent reading for pilots. very happy to have read it. highly recommend. 💕🙏 ~
on September 30, 2016
Great book in great condition!
on June 9, 2012
This is an absolutely wonderful little book, I can't rave enough about it. It collects a lot of the passages, maxims, quotes from many of Richard Bach's books. If you've read 'Illusions: Adventures Of A Reluctant Messiah', then you are already familiar with the title as this is the book in that story. I only wish there were more of Richard Bach's excerpts/quotes in this - perhaps he will issue a revised edition someday? One can only hope. Meanwhile, this edition is hard to find and out of print, so I highly recommend picking up a copy if you can find one. I was lucky enough to get hold of an autographed copy- the prize of my book collection.
on March 16, 2017
Love it.
on August 31, 2017
The truths written to help me keep my perspective of truth. A great gift to me to continue my growth.Thank You Richard Bach.
on March 24, 2015
My expectation was higher then what it the book actually was. The book is actually as advertised, I was looking for more insight to the original Illusions story. This book is a written copy of the Messiah's Handbook referred to in Illusions, full of interesting statements. It will be on my bookshelf between Illusions and Illusions II, kind of a trilogy collection.
on April 27, 2015
Fantastic read. I already have the book but am unable to locate it so bought another one.