- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Meta-C Hair/Beard Pick/Comb – Made Of One Whole Piece Of Natural Green Sandal Wood With Fantastic Handle (Wide Tooth)
|Price:||$9.99 ($9.99 / Count) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
|Size||1 Count (Pack of 1)|
|Hair Type||All, Coarse, Wavy, Frizzy, Curly, Fine, Thin|
About this item
- FANTASTIC HANDLE – The unique feature of our pick/comb is fantastic handle. It is so different from other picks/combs that it is always fun to use. It seems to be holding up well as long as you find the right way.
- DOES NOT PULL ON HAIR – Snagging happens with every pick/comb, but this one keeps it at a minimum. You will like the teeth spacing because it doesn't pull much on nappy/tangled/matted hair (3b/c), but gets the job done.
- FOR ALL HAIR TYPES EVEN BEARD – Our pick/comb is a wonderful pick/comb for long hair, wavy hair, thick hair, semi thick hair, curly hair, fragile hair, natural hair, fine hair, thin hair, 4C hair, etc. Even for beard, such as thick beard, coarse beard, curly beard, wiry beard and so on.
- NATURAL HAIR REQUIRES NATURAL PICK/COMB – Our pick/comb is made one whole piece of natural green sandal wood. It smells lightly of sandalwood. All of the edges of this pick/comb are sanded smoothly. No issue with hair snagging, pick/comb is well sanded and rounded.
- PARAMETER (APPROX.) – Material: made of one whole piece of natural green sandal wood. Length: 13cm/5.1in. Width: 7.5cm/3.0in. Thickness: 1cm/0.4in. Width of tooth: 0.5cm/0.2in. Width of tooth spacing: 0.5cm/0.2in.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
ATTENTION-For the nature of the green sandalwood, the color may get darker as time goes by, and may generate flocculent crystals, these feature may make the comb seems to be used, but they are not, they just naturally change.
Five Wonders a Wooden Comb
1. Manage Electric Manes
In the kundalini yogic tradition (and in many ancient traditions), the hair is strongly associated with one’s energy. To cut the hair is to cut off energy to the brain and mind or to strongly disrupt the flow of energy within this part of the body. Static electricity around the head and hair may interrupt or disrupt the energetic flow to the brain. Wooden combs do not conduct static electricity, so they help to protect the sacred flow of energy between the hair and the mind.
The teeth of a wooden comb gently massage and invigorating the scalp by increasing blood circulation. This may encourage healthy hair growth while also stimulating feel-good acupressure points and increasing mental energy. Try combing your hair before tasks that require enhanced creativity or mental focus.
3. Lube Up and Shine On
Combing the hair helps to evenly distribute the scalp’s natural oil (sebum). Regular combing may ease dandruff and dryness as oil production is stimulated and delivered to thirsty tresses.
Keep away from fire.
Don’t wet it longer.
Avoid throwing, bending and high temperature.
Don't put it in the sun exposure longer.
Keep it in a ventilated environment.
Clean it in cold water with a soft brush, and dry it with tower gently.
Apply a small amount of olive oil to maintain sandalwood combs smooth and shiny.
Product detailsColor:Wide Tooth
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 6.4 x 5.1 x 1.1 inches; 2.08 Ounces
- Item model number : CO100004
- UPC : 824010200171
- Manufacturer : Meta-C
- ASIN : B071GTKD66
- Best Sellers Rank: #136,173 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #900 in Hair Combs
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
| || |
MANEJACK Beard Pick for Men- Wooden Comb Afro Hair Lift Combs
Chicago Comb Model 7 Carbon Fiber Pick Comb, for Long Thick Curly & Afro Hair, Black Color, 6 inches (15 cm)
Louise Maelys Hair Comb Wooden Wide Tooth Comb for Curly Hair Detangling Sandalwood Comb
Giorgio G63 Small Travel Purse Hair Detangling Comb, Pocket Wide Tooth Comb for Curly Hair, Thick Wavy. Hair Detangler Comb For Wet and Dry Everyday Care. Handmade of Cellulose, Saw-Cut Hand Polished
Goody Comb & Lift Hair Pick, Assorted Colors, 3 Count (Pack of 1)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||Meta-U||MANEJACK||Chicago Comb||iPang||The Bayside Brush Co.||Amazon Warehouse|
|Brand Name||Meta-C||MANEJACK||Chicago Comb||Louise Maelys||GIORGIO||GOODY|
|Hair Type||Fine, Curly, Wavy, All, Coarse, Thin, Frizzy||Curly, Wavy, Kinky, coily||Curly, Thick, long, natural, and Afro hair styles, and big beards||Curly||Curly||Curly|
|Size||1 Count (Pack of 1)||1 Count (Pack of 1)||6 Inch (Pack of 1)||1 Count (Pack of 1)||1 Count (Pack of 1)||3 Count (Pack of 1)|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This comb does just that. The wood is soft and smooth to the touch, and feels great against the scalp. Knocking out knots never felt so good!
By V.J.P on April 19, 2019
By Jesenia on April 26, 2018
By MGR on September 25, 2021
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.