- File Size: 1095 KB
- Print Length: 324 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: CreateSpace (April 28, 2016)
- Publication Date: April 28, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01EYXDKGY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #149,149 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$15.00|
Save $12.01 (80%)
Metal Boxes - Rusty Hinges Kindle Edition
|Length: 324 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Metal Boxes - Rusty Hinges
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
There also are a lot of mysteries around Stone. He is third in line to his family's massive wealth, and appears to be a strong candidate to be the next emperor. His military accomplishments are all befitting a Captain or an Admiral, yet he is a young ensign. He's the type person some admiral would grab and place in a safer environment to teach and groom him for the future and to get brownie points with his family and the emperor.
Once a gain Stone was faced against overwhelming odds and used his unconventional methods to overcome them. But the real fun of the book was the action and fight sequences. They were well done. The best I have seen in a long time.
The book had enough humorous moments to keep it fun. I loved how Stone used the methane explosion in the waste processing facility to his advantage.
Arizona is starting to get hot so it should be a great time to stay inside with the AC running a write.
Looking forward to the next in this series if there ever is one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Alien Invasion
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > First Contact
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Military > Space Fleet
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > First Contact
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Military > Space Fleet