Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - PlayStation 4 Standard Edition
|Price:||$16.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- THE POWER OF FOX ENGINE - Ground Zeroes showcases Kojima Productions' stunning FOX Engine, a true next-generation game engine which revolutionizes the Metal Gear Solid experience.
- INTRODUCTION TO OPEN WORLD DESIGN - The first Metal Gear Solid title to offer open world gameplay. Ground Zeroes offers total freedom of play: how missions are undertaken is entirely down to the user.
- UNRESTRICTED STEALTH - Imagine classic Metal Gear gameplay but with no restrictions or boundaries. Players use intelligence and cerebral strategy to sneak their way through entire missions, or go in all guns blazing.
- MULTIPLE MISSIONS AND TASKS -Ground Zeroes boasts a central story mode and Side-Ops missions ranging from tactical action, aerial assaults and "covert" missions that will be sure to surprise.
- REDESIGNED INTERFACE - Ground Zeroes users will benefit from a clean in-game HUD that shows the minimal amount of on-screen data to give a more intense gaming experience.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
World-renowned Kojima Productions showcases the latest masterpiece in the Metal Gear Solid franchise with Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (on sale Spring 2014) is the first segment of the 'Metal Gear Solid V Experience' and prologue to the larger second segment, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain launching thereafter. MGSV: GZ gives core fans the opportunity to get a taste of the world-class production's unparalleled visual presentation and gameplay before the release of the main game. It also provides an opportunity for gamers who have never played a Kojima Productions game, and veterans alike, to gain familiarity with the radical new game design and unparalleled style of presentation. The critically acclaimed Metal Gear Solid franchise has entertained fans for decades and revolutionized the gaming industry. Kojima Productions once again raises the bar with the FOX Engine offering incredible graphic fidelity and the introduction of open world game design in the Metal Gear Solid universe. This is the experience that core gamers have been waiting for.
Top customer reviews
I give this 3 stars for two reasons: one, it is too expensive and at this day and time (years after the game is out), it should really be free or bundled with the main game for a low, low value. Two, it is short.
Think of this game as a demo. Just like that free demo (set in Shadow Moses) back before Metal Gear Solid was released. Also, if you're familiar with Peace Walker, this is the sequel to it.
I've been playing Metal Gear games since it was on the original PlayStation. I love this series, everything about it. This new game definitely satisfies an old fan. I've completed the main mission. Took me about 10-12 hrs but that was with exploring and taking my time. It could be done much faster. Great sneaking, great graphics and great cut scenes/story (like usual). I can't speak for people who are new to the series but I will say that If you like sneaking games, Metal Gear is the king as far as I'm concerned.
One major issue and the reason for 4 stars is because Snake/Big Boss is not voiced by the original actor. I was disappointed when i heard this but I honestly didn't think it would be a big deal. I was wrong, it is a big deal for me. The voice change threw me off a bit, I just can't get use to the new guy! It's not that the new guy sucks. Not at all. It's just not what I'm use to hearing and I noticed it every time he was speaking. All around great game besides that.
I will say that if you're tight on cash, pass on this game. Save it and put it towards Phantom Pain. Otherwise, definitely buy it if you're a fan of Metal Gear or stealth action games. I have no regrets purchasing this and supporting Konami and Kojima. After all, Kojima has thought about stopping the series before and I don't want him to have a financial excuse to do so!!!
I'll respond to questions if you have any. Take care!