Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - PlayStation 4 ...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 47% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - PlayStation 4 Standard Edition
|Price:||$16.29 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- THE POWER OF FOX ENGINE - Ground Zeroes showcases Kojima Productions' stunning FOX Engine, a true next-generation game engine which revolutionizes the Metal Gear Solid experience.
- INTRODUCTION TO OPEN WORLD DESIGN - The first Metal Gear Solid title to offer open world gameplay. Ground Zeroes offers total freedom of play: how missions are undertaken is entirely down to the user.
- UNRESTRICTED STEALTH - Imagine classic Metal Gear gameplay but with no restrictions or boundaries. Players use intelligence and cerebral strategy to sneak their way through entire missions, or go in all guns blazing.
- MULTIPLE MISSIONS AND TASKS -Ground Zeroes boasts a central story mode and Side-Ops missions ranging from tactical action, aerial assaults and "covert" missions that will be sure to surprise.
- REDESIGNED INTERFACE - Ground Zeroes users will benefit from a clean in-game HUD that shows the minimal amount of on-screen data to give a more intense gaming experience.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
World-renowned Kojima Productions showcases the latest masterpiece in the Metal Gear Solid franchise with Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (on sale Spring 2014) is the first segment of the 'Metal Gear Solid V Experience' and prologue to the larger second segment, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain launching thereafter. MGSV: GZ gives core fans the opportunity to get a taste of the world-class production's unparalleled visual presentation and gameplay before the release of the main game. It also provides an opportunity for gamers who have never played a Kojima Productions game, and veterans alike, to gain familiarity with the radical new game design and unparalleled style of presentation. The critically acclaimed Metal Gear Solid franchise has entertained fans for decades and revolutionized the gaming industry. Kojima Productions once again raises the bar with the FOX Engine offering incredible graphic fidelity and the introduction of open world game design in the Metal Gear Solid universe. This is the experience that core gamers have been waiting for.
Top Customer Reviews
I give this 3 stars for two reasons: one, it is too expensive and at this day and time (years after the game is out), it should really be free or bundled with the main game for a low, low value. Two, it is short.
The main story mission only lasts about an hour or two on your first playthrough but after you complete the main mission you progressively unlock several other missions. The focus of this game is replayability. The setting is the same for all missions but you have varying objectives taking place in varying weather and day/night conditions which add some fun to the experience.
The background story is essential to lead into MGS: TPP but if you're main priority is to experience the story then just watch the playthrough on YouTube. You'll be much happier. However, if you like to complete game to 100% and enjoy doing the side quests then you'll get more than your money's worth with this.
This is not worth the money if you just want to know the story or to simply play the main mission... But it's so worth it if you complete the experience... AND if you do complete everything there are some significant benefits that TRANSFER to your saved game of TPP.
Gameplay:87/100 (One of the absolute best stealth games I have ever played)
Graphics:78/100 (It loses points for the gloss effect that is prevalent in so many modern games.)
Sound:77/100 (The base voice acting was good, however i found the Hostile NPC's to be lacking)
Story:87/100 (For the lack of story that I was looking for.)