About the Product
- THE POWER OF FOX ENGINE - Ground Zeroes showcases Kojima Productions' stunning FOX Engine, a true next-generation game engine which revolutionizes the Metal Gear Solid experience.
- INTRODUCTION TO OPEN WORLD DESIGN - The first Metal Gear Solid title to offer open world gameplay. Ground Zeroes offers total freedom of play: how missions are undertaken is entirely down to the user.
- UNRESTRICTED STEALTH - Imagine classic Metal Gear gameplay but with no restrictions or boundaries. Players use intelligence and cerebral strategy to sneak their way through entire missions, or go in all guns blazing.
- MULTIPLE MISSIONS AND TASKS -Ground Zeroes boasts a central story mode and Side-Ops missions ranging from tactical action, aerial assaults and "covert" missions that will be sure to surprise.
- REDESIGNED INTERFACE - Ground Zeroes users will benefit from a clean in-game HUD that shows the minimal amount of on-screen data to give a more intense gaming experience.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This is a trial in a sense. It is one single play area, a chapter in a larger story. Somewhat like the opening chapters in the previous 2 games. It let's you get used to the controls, the weapons and AI. Once you play thru the main story demo (about an hour or two), you can go back and play other missions on the same map. Different challenges, different weapons and difficulty.
To be sure this will please the die hard Metal Gear Solid fans. Focused mostly on exploration, stealth and with a relative minimum of movie cut scenes. (Hideo seemed to fancy himself a movie director in the last few titles). This gets back to the core of metal gear, sneaking around military bases gathering intel and items.
While this disc is very brief, it is an enjoyable demo. Furthermore, the AI is much improved and the graphics look wonderful. Crawling is still an awkward and frustrating process as to be expected, but otherwise snake is in great form.
If you long for the experience in the original and first Solid title, this will suit you well.
*controls are MUCH better than 1,2, and 3's controls, now left trigger aims, right trigger shoots, right stick moves camera, left stick moves snake and d-pad selects weapons.
This of course is a follow up of the psp game "Peace Walker" and true origin of how Big Boss became the ultimate antagonist as believed for the whole series with his own unique belief of war in a forsaken world.
Any one can expect action, STEALTH, and I mean stealth in this game because the cardboard box joke here may retire with advance A.I. Noticing the smallest things!
It is rather short maybe a good 4 hours to fully do everything from the mission to exploring the small base as the set of Ground Zeroes to the add-ons of bonus missions. All for a reasonable price of 30 bucks. And more importantly a taste of whats to come for a COLOSSAL open METAL GEAR SOLID world in Phantom Pain coming out in a years time from now. All we can do as fans or new comers to MGS is enjoy what master Kojima has crafted and may continue to build for another memorable experience. Have a nice play.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The game only takes 45 mins to beat. And that is if your going around defeating every soldier you see. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Scott b.
Fun game. Quick story but extra missions for extended playability. Not bad for the money.Published 9 months ago by Mark Taylor
I bought this for my son who is a huge Metal Gear fan and he thoroughly enjoyed !Published 9 months ago by Val Z.
The package arrived on time but my game case was broken inside. Am a bit disappointed in that but at least it wasn't the disc.Published 9 months ago by T-Kai